Girl Talk

Hey everyone! Hope you've liked my book so far. Thanks for all the reads, I really appreciate it. I don't own The Outsiders or its characters.

Shelby's POV

I feel so bad! Steve has a huge bump on his head! Oh well he deserved it. I woke up first. I made Mickey Mouse pancakes, eggs, and bacon. YUMM!!

"My food and Mickey radar is going off!!" Two-Bit yelled waking the whole house up. I laughed.

"Here Two." I said bringing him a plate.

"Is this what I think it is?!"

"If you're thinking Mickey Mouse pancakes then yes."

"You're the best Minnie!!"

"I know." I laughed.

"Have you perfected your Minnie Mouse pancakes yet?" Lauren yawned.

"No, I can't get the bow right."

I carried a glass of chocolate milk and a plate of pancakes, eggs, and bacon with a slice of chocolate cake to Steve.

"Thanks baby." He said kissing my cheek.

"Do you want me to bring you a plate Greg?" I asked.

"Yeah thanks."

I brought Greg and the rest of the gang a plate.

"Shelby you're bein to nice. What do you want?" Skylar asked.

"Nothin. Can't I be nice to my friends for no reason?"

"No."

"Fine. We need to have a girl talk."

"I knew you wanted somethin." She grinned.

"My head hurts." Steve said rubbing his head. Me, Pony, Johnny, and the girls laughed.

"What?" Steve asked.

"Well Stevie." I said sitting on his lap. "You guys were so drunk you came to our house and upstairs to our room. We had to drag yall back down. I had you on one arm and Greg on the other. You kept slapping my butt and whispering dirty stuff in my ear. Greg was tryin to hit you. Darry had Lauren pushed against the wall cause he was about to fall over. Two-Bit kept tryin to get Timber to drink and kiss her. Thomas was touchin around on Sydni. Poor Dally was tryin to pick Skylar up and carry her upstairs but she stopped him but he still kept tryin. He fell and tripped her a lot so one time she just left him layin and literally grabbed his hands and drug him down the stairs. Then we had to bring yall here and we threw you guys on the ground. I tried to bring yall some Advil but you kept pullin me in your lap and sayin "Lets go upstairs. Please baby. Just for a minute. Please for me." I finally got up and went to the kitchen but you followed me. You kept pullin me against you begging me to have sex with you. Finally I got to the cabinet and pulled out a skillet. You asked "What are you doing Shelby?" I said "What my grandma taught me.". Then I hit you in the head with it. You were knocked out cold. So I drug you across the floor and you hit your head a few times on the table."

They laughed at us. We glared at them.

"Um sorry." Steve said.

"Yeah sorry." The rest said.

"Sure you are." I said.

"I remember now! We saw Shelby and Leah dancing!' Two-Bit yelled.

"Oh yeah." They said. Shit.

"Why don't yall dance for us now?" Steve smirked.

"Let's don't and say we did." I stated.

"You can show me later." Steve whispered in my ear.