Meeting Him

Hey guys I hope you enjoy. Time to start the story!! Let me know what you think.

It's summer time finally. Mom and Dad are visiting and me and Mom are fighting,as usual. "You're just a no good,ungrateful,greaser!"Mom yelled "And maybe you should just leave!"
"Good Idea!" I screamed as I stormed out the door. Thankfully the gang was pulling up in Greg's truck. Greg rolls down the window and says "Shelby what's wrong,where are you going?"
"Me and Mom where fighting and she told me to leave. I'm leaving Stilwell and going to Tulsa, at least for now."
"Well I'm ready for for a road trip. How 'bout you guys?" Leah asked
"I am!" They all yelled.
"Shelby get in and let's go." Greg demanded.
"Tulsa be ready 'cause here we come! Chandra yelled. We all called are parents,or in my case my Grandpa Wilson,o let them know.
It was a fun hour and a half ride. As soon as we got there we had to pull in to the DX to get gas and a few Pepsi's. We pulled in and Leah's mouth dropped and she said "I call dibs on the one on the right."
"I call left." I quickly said. Leaning up against the wall were the two hottest Guys I'd ever seen,especially the one on the left.
The one on the right looked about 5'10". He had that handsome boyish look. He looked pretty tough. His name tag said Sodapop.
The one on the left was a total hunk. He was about 5'10" too. He had black hair in complicated swirls. He had a tuff tattoo of a bird on his right arm. I could tell he was tuff and tough. His name tag said Steve.
"Um, Me and Leah will go get Pepsi and you guys stay here and pump gas." I said ( Did I mention I'm a Pepsiholic.) As I walked by Greg grabs my shirt and says "Shelby please be careful, and holler if you need me ok."
"Ok Greg, thanks for being concerned but don't worry, he's just a guy."
Leah pulls me away and says "If you haven't notice the two hot guys are this way."
"Yeah,he's just a guy and you're just a girl."Greg mumbled when we walked away.
Me and Leah walked over towards the door to get some Pepsi's and pay for gas and as we walked in the two boys followed us in.
"What can I get you ladies?" Sodapop cooed.
"12 Pepsi's please and we need to pay for a tank of gas."Leah answered.
"Well, step right over here and I'll help you with 'em and my friend here will ring you up." Sodapop answered dreamily.
It was just me and Steve now. "What's a lady like you doin' here by yourself?" He asked in a flirty but cool tone.
"Oh, just tryin' to stay out of trouble."
"Sounds like a hard task. I'm Steve, what's your name?"
"I'm Shelby."
He stared in my eyes and said "Well Shelby are you free Friday night?"
"Um, Yeah." I answered trying to keep my cool even though I was super excited and could feel butterflies.
What is it with me and saying um, I'm so stupid. I thought.
"
Great! I get off work at 4:00, can you meet me here then?"
"Yeah! Sounds great!"
Leah and Sodapop came back with the Pepsi. I hand Steve the money and as your hands touch my hand starts to tingle.
"Shelby, this is Sodapop. Sodapop, this is my best friend Shelby." Leah introduced us.
"Nice to meet ya Shelby. You can call me Soda if you want." We shook hands.
"Nice to meet ya too Soda."
"Leah, this Steve. Steve, this is my best bud Leah." I said.
"Nice to meet ya Leah." Steve said as he shook Leah's hand.
"Nice to meet ya too Steve."
We walked out to the gas pump and we introduced Steve and Soda to the gang. Greg just stared at Steve and finally said "Steve, we can be friends or enemies and for your sake I'd choose friends. If you hurt her in any way or touch her below the neck I will hunt you down and either kill you or make you wish you were dead. Got it?
"Greg!" I said angrily
"It's fine Shelby I understand, I won't Greg I promise."Steve said calmly.
"Good we understand each other." Greg nodded.
About that time three guys walked up. Soda said "guys this is Leah and Shelby. Leah, Shelby, this my brother Ponyboy and our friends Johnny and Dallas."
"Hi y'all can can call me Pony."
"Nice to meet ya" Johnny said. "Hey, most people call me Dally.
"Nice to meet y'all. This is Timber, Skylar, Chandra, Nate, Ashley, Lauren, Hunter, Thomas, and my cousins Greg and Blake." I said
"Hey" my gang said.
"Hi" Pony and Johnny replied. Dally simply nodded and stared at skylar.
"Well, being the responsible one and all, I've been thinkin', where are we suppose to stay?" Greg questioned.
"Some lot will work." Leah said
"There's two houses for rent on the North side of Tulsa, one on each side of my house." Pony told us.
"Perfect! Girls in one, boys in the other." I said
"A house full of girls, sounds like fun." Dally smirked.
"Don't get any ideas pal, you touch them andyou'll be sorry." Greg told Dally.
"By 'them' he means Shelby." Skylar replied. . But I'm not Shelby and you can stop by whenever you want."
Dally half grinned and said "I might just take you up on that."
"Please do" skylar cooed.
"Come on guys let's go." Blake told me and Leah.
"Comin, see y'all 'round town. Bye Steve." I said he squeezed my hand,which tingled again, and said "Bye Shelby, see ya Friday at 4:00."
"Hold your horses, bye Sodapop, talk to y'all later." Leah answered.
"Bye guys." Pony, Johnny, Dally told us.
See ya Saturday at 6:00 Leah." Soda hollered.
"Ok."
"Hey Dally" Sky yelled.
"Yeah?"
"Seriously come by sometime."
Dallas just looked at her and said "Trust me, I will." We all just laughed as we pulled out of the DX and headed for North Tulsa.
"Oh my God he's so hot!" Me, Leah, Skylar, Chandra, and Ashley said in unison.
"Ok I know who me, Leah, and Skylar are talkin about, but what about you two?" I questioned.
"Did you see Ponyboy he's the hottest guy I've seen!" Ashley said.
"Johnny was just adorable. Don't tell me you didn't notice." Chandra stated.
I couldn't help but laugh.

I don't own the outsiders or the characters just the ones I made up.
That's chapter two, tell me what you think and if you have any suggestions let me know. Thanks so much for reading!!