Happy Anniversary!!!

March 25, 1983..32 years ago today the movie with seven of the greatest and hottest actors came out. The movie that made us who we are today. The Outsiders!!!! I never thought I'd fall in love with these actors while I was reading the book. I thought they couldn't be as good in the movie as they are in the book, but I was wrong. I fell in love with them and I'm glad I did. I wanna say thank to my English teacher for making me read this book, to S.E. Hinton for writing it, and Francis Ford Coppola for directing the best movie in history. Think about how different our lives would be if this movie wasn't made. Or even if the book was written. Some of us wouldn't be here.... So we need to take a few minutes and think about this and thank God for these wonderful boys,Francis Ford Coppola, and S.E. Hinton. This date holds a special place in my heart. I'm so glad it changed my life because it changed me for the better. It taught me the important things in life..family and friends. It doesn't matter how much money you have, the clothes you wear, or how popular you are. All that matters is you. And I hope I never forget that but if I do I find this book and pick it up and read it. Just like Ponyboy did in the end and he found that letter from Johnny. But it'll be my letter from Pony reminding of these things. I know this might not seem necessary for me to write but I just wanted everyone to know lol. This will always be a special date to me. Happy Anniversary!! Stay gold greasers and do it for Johnny!!!