The Police

Don't forget my other stories. Save Me has a lot of cute guys I'll be posting pictures of😉
~~~~
Ashley's POV
Everyone's freaking out! I hope Shelby's ok. Who knows what this guys is doing to her! Poor Steve can't be still. We drove to the police station. When we got there we jumped out and ran in.
"We need to report a missing person. Here name is Shelby Lynn Wilson. 5'6". Green eyes. Wavy black hair that's about shoulder length. Last seen by her roommate at Oklahoma City Medical School. I was on the phone with her and she started screaming asking for help. She said some guy was getting her." Steve said quickly.
"Calm down son. Let me see if we have a Shelby Wilson on record." The guy at the desk said.
"You do." Greg said. Yeah she has a big record. She's pretty stupid. When she got mad at her mom she would get drunk and go out and 99% someone had to go bail her out. We took turns.
"You're right. A pretty big one. I think she did something to someone and is getting what she deserves. If she's still gone by the end of the week let us know." The guy said. For real!!! What a jerkwad!! The gang went crazy.
"Bullshit!! You're gonna help us now!!" Dally yelled.
"How bout you go missing and no one ever find you!!" Leah yelled.
"This is bull shit!!!" Lauren told him. When Lauren cusses you know it's bad. I grabbed Pony's hand.
"Don't worry. We'll find her." He half smiled at me. I smiled back.
"I'm sorry guys. That's what happens to people like her." The guy said.
"Look that's our sister and his girlfriend. She's pregnant. Now either you guys find her or we will. And when we find her someone is gonna pay for taking her. Then we're gonna get in trouble for making them pay. So either you let us do it our way and let us go free or you do it." Greg said. The guy just sat there.
"Come on. Let's go find her. We don't need help anyway." Steve walked out. As we walked out Hunter casually flipped the guy off.
"What do we do now?" Chandra asked.
"Find her." Steve said.
"Well duh. But how do we do that?" Chandra rolled her eyes.
"We can hack into the schools security system and watch the cameras." Haley suggested.
"Can you do that?" Greg asked.
"Yeah. I just need some people to distract the guards."
"We can do that." Blake said.

We're at the school now, in front of the office.
"Ok here's the plan. I found a map of the school." Greg showed us the map. "Me, Dally, Two-bit, and Darry will go by the security to hold off any guards. Ashley, Pony, Lauren, and Johnny go to the main hall. Leah, Timber, Sydni, and Thomas stay outside and watch. Chandra, Skylar, Blake, and Hunter go to the cafeteria. Soda and Steve go with Haley to the security room. Now, we're gonna give you 30 minutes Haley. In 30 minutes meet back here if you can, if not go to the our vehicles across the street. Don't let the guards get Haley. Don't get caught. And don't get hurt. Got it?" Greg explained to us. We nodded.
"Let's go." Darry said. We went to our post.

Chandra's POV
"Guard." Hunter whispered. We hid behind a trash can.
"He's going outside." I said. We walked on to the cafeteria. There's a guard in there.
"If we lock the doors from the outside he can't get out." Blake said. We put desk in front of the door.
"That should hold him for awhile. And we'll here him if he gets out." Skylar said. We walked the halls.
"You think Haley can break into the system?" Hunter asked.
"I hope so. It might be our only way to find Shelby." Blake said.

Lauren's POV
We walked to the main hall. We didn't see any guards.
"We're suppose to distract the guards right?" I said thinking of an idea.
"That's what he said." Ashley looked at me.
"What are thinking?" Pony asked.
"Ever been hallway surfing?" I smiled.
"No. What is it?" Johnny asked.
"I'll show you." I got down on the floor and started hallway surfing.
"Come on guys!! It's fun!!!" I laughed. They all got down and started surfing. We were laughing and having fun. Then we heard people running.
"Come on! It must be guards! Run for awhile to lead them away from Haley. Then we'll hide in the lockers. They're big enough." I said and we took off running. Stupid guards ruining our fun. This is kinda fun though, running from guards. Talk about an adrenaline rush!!! We turned a corner and jumped in some lockers. The guards ran on by. That was awesome!!

Darry's POV
We walked with Steve, Soda, and Haley to the security room. We stood outside the door.
"What now?" Two-bit asked.
"Stand here and hope they find something I guess." Greg shrugged.
"They will. Who do you think done it?" I asked Greg.
"I don't know. A lot of people don't like sis. She was a wild child at home. Believe it or not, Randle's calmed her down. A lot." He grinned.
"Really?! I can't picture here like that!" Dally's exclaimed. Neither can I.
"Oh yeah. Drunk all night. A fight or two every night. Her favorite thing to do was pick a fight with some guys and then holler at me and the boys and have us beat em have to death." He shook his head.
"Wow. I can't believe that. She seems so sweet." Two-bit was amazed.
"Looks can be deceiving. Man her and Caden were always together. All over each other. I just knew they were gonna run off together but he goofed up. If he hadn't done that she's still be with him today. She wouldn't of came to Tulsa that day. She would've went to him." Greg said.
"I'm glad he messed up." Two-bit said.
"Me to.I really thought she loves Caden. And I think she did and she still does but she's in love with him. And he's in love with her. And hopefully he's not as stupid as Caden." Greg said.
"Guards." Dally said.
"Run that way. We can lead em away." I said. We ran around the corner.
"Hey get back here!!" The guard yelled at us.
"Come and get us!!" Dally banged on a locker. There was a mop bucket. I tipped it over.
"When he falls will run around and grab him then we'll lock him in the janitors closet." I said.
"Good plan." Greg said. We heard him fall. We ran around and grabbed him from behind, making sure he couldn't see our faces. We put him in the closet. We found duct tape and put it on his mouth, hands and feet.
"Sorry. You'd understand." Greg said. We went back to the hall way by the security room. I never thought I'd be doing this.

Timber's POV
We stayed outside and walked around the building.
"Think we'll see anybody?" Thomas asked.
"Maybe. You scared?" Sydni asked him.
"No." He said
"Me neither. I'll just hit them with my belly." Sydni joked. Well, I think she was joking.
"Guard." Leah said. We hid behind a building.
"What are we gonna do?" I asked.
"There's some rope." Thomas picked it up off the ground.
"How convenient. Thomas run behind him and tackle him. Then we'll tie him to the pole." Sydni took the rope from him.
"Ok." He ran behind the guy and jumped on his back.
"I'm getting him! He's going down!! Wait a second!!" Thomas couldn't take him down. He's to little. Leah walked up to the guy and kicked him behind the knee. He fell right down.
"Let the ladies do it Thomas." She said. Sydni walked by Thomas, who was on the ground, and shook her head.
"Really babe?" She asked him.
"I gotta cramp in my leg." He said holding his leg and rocking back and forth. She walked off. We tied the guard to a pole.
"Well girls, we rock!!!" I said and gave them a high-five.
Soda's POV
"Are you in?" Steve asked. I was entertained watching the gang on the screens. Ponyboy, Ashley, Lauren, and Johnny were hallway surfing. Darry, Greg, Dally, and Two-bit locked some guy in the janitors closet. Leah, Timber, Thomas, and Sydni tied a guy to a pole. Well, The girls did. Thomas tried.
"I just got in." Haley said. The screens went blank.
"Hey! I was watching that!" I whined.
"What time did you talk to her?" She asked Steve and ignored me. How rude!!
"Uh about 10:30." He said. She typed in some stuff and the screen turned back on.
"There she is!! That's her!! She's on the phone with me!!" Steve said. It was her.
"And there's the guy. I know him. I just can't think of it." I said thinking.
"I do too." Steve said.
"Look he's taking her!!" I said. The guy grabbed her and put something in her face and she went limp. Then, he gave her a shot of something.
"Wait I know who that is!!! That's....." I said.
~~~~
Who is it?!?! Fav/comment/share pls!!

QUESTION: What's Gregs middle name??