Unwanted visitor

Hey sorry I've been really busy. Hope you like this chapter. Please keep reading and thanks for reading. 367 reads so far thanks so much!! I don't own The Outsiders or its characters.

Shelby's POV
Since Sydni moved out Greg moved back in, I'm in my old room with Leah and Skylar. I was the last one awake so I walked down stairs to see the whole gang their.
"It's alive!!" Two-Bit laughed.
"Shut up Two." I joke.
"Morning sleeping beauty." Steve said kissing me.
"Morning babe." I answered.
"Hey Benwilpott we're starvin." Thomas complained.
"Ok." I said.
"Who's Benwilpott?" Steve asked.
"That's what people called me back home cause my last name is Wilson, my grandmas is Benham, and my other grandmas is Philpott and all three of them were badass." I said. Dally spit out the coke he was drinking when I said that.
"Dally!! What in the hell is wrong with you?!?!?" I yelled.
"You're the fucking Benwilpott?! I've heard so many stories about you. You're like badass. You have a record 10 times bigger than mine and you jailed at age 8 for robbing a store!!!! You're the best shot around and best aim with a blade!! It's a honor to meet you." He yelled. I laughed. "That's me. I heard about you Dally. They said you were close to beatin my record. You're pretty badass yourself."
"Yeah I am." Dal said cooly.
"My badass." Sky cooed giving Dally a kiss on the cheek.

I cooked breakfast for all of them.
"Hey Syd since you're married shouldn't you learn to cook?" I asked.
"I can and it's edible but not as good as yours." She shrugged.
"Whatever you say." I said.
We all finished eating and did our dishes then me, Steve, Soda, and Darry went to work.

I worked outside with the boys all day. We did our usual routine. A red Ford pickup pulled in. I thought it looked familiar but I didn't put two and two together. I walked up to the vehicle to see what they needed. I was shocked to see who it was. It was my ex-boyfriend, Caden, who cheated on me and his younger brother Ty. Shit!!
"Can I help you." I said pretty rudely.
"Hey baby! I missed you! I need some gas."
"Ok. But don't call me baby and I didn't miss you." I said turning around to get his gas.
"Whatever babe everyone misses me." He said getting out of his truck. Double shit!! He tried to hug me.
"If you touch me again I will kill you." I growled.
"Got a temper huh baby. I'll fix that." He cooed. I reached for my blade but it wasn't there, I left it at home!! Triple shit!!

I felt someone jerk me away. I looked up to see a pissed off Steve, he looked really hot.
"Hey pal hands off MY girl before I knock your face so far back you won't be able to talk for the rest of your life." Steve growled.
"Your girl, buddy she's my girl and..." Caden started but was cut off by Steve's fist in his face knocking him out cold.
"She's MY girl." Steve smirked. Ty dragged Caden to the truck and payed for the gas.
"Bye Shelby. Sorry about Caden." Ty said.
"Bye Ty. It's ok." I said. They left.

I jumped on Steve saying "My hero!!!!"
"Anything for MY girl." He said kissing me.
"He'll be back. Next time I'll be ready though." I said.
"If he comes back I'll kick his ass if he lays a hand on you. No one touches MY girl. I didn't like it at all when he called you baby and babe you're MINE not his." He said kinda angrily.
"I know and I'll always be yours. If Greg hears about this he'll kill 'em Steve. After what he did Greg will kill him." I said.
"He'll have to beat me to him babe." I kissed him. "What did he do?"
"Well, we where good friends so we started dating. One day I caught him kissin some blondie. Then he had the nerve to come here today and..." I was cut off by Steve's lips.
"It's ok. I'll never do that to you I promise." He whispered in my ear.
"I love you."
"I love you to Benwilpott." Steve smiled.
"If you guys are finished can we go home? I want to drive." Soda said from behind us. We laughed.
"Let's go." I said tossing the keys to him.
"Yes." He said. I laughed at him again.

We pulled into the Curtis house and saw a red Ford pickup there. Shit!!
"What is that sorry piece of shit doin here?" Steve asked.
"I was thinkin the same thing." I said. We ran inside to find Caden on the ground bleeding and everyone taking turns hitting him. It was actually really funny.
"You bastard!! I told you I was gonna beat you to a pulp for hurtin my best friend!" Leah yelled.
"You hurt our Minnie!!" Two-Bit yelled kicking him in the gut with his boots.
"My baby girl cried over you for a whole week till she realized she could do better than you!! She did to, she found Steve!! I won't have to kill him he's better than you!! I approve of him!!" Greg yelled beating him half to death.
"You hurt my sister you motherfucker!!" Dally yelled getting on the ground by Caden punching him in the face a million times. I loved it!!! Steve cleared his throat to let them know we were there. They all looked at us. Caden raised up m "Oh hey baby."
"YOU'RE DEAD!!!!!!!" Steve screamed lunging towards him. While Steve beat the life out of him Steve yelled things like "YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!! YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!! DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH OR TALK TO MY BABY AGAIN!!!!! HOW COULD SOME ONE HURT HER!!?!?!!!!???!!??"Then sadly Greg pulled him off of Caden.Greg carried Caden out to his truck were Ty took him home.
"I told him he'd get his ass kicked if he came here." Ty said shaking his head, then they left.

Steve held me and hugged me and wouldn't let go. I didn't mind. Everyone was pissed off.
"I can't believe that asshole hurt you sis." Dally said.
"If I see him again he won't ever come to Tulsa again. He hurt my Minnie, he has to pay for that. That was just the beginning." Two-Bit growled.
"That bastard hurt my sister." Soda said.
"That piece of shit broke her heart." Leah mumbled.
"I'm gonna kill him." Sky said.
"He won't hurt you again." Darry stated.
"How could he do that to you?" Johnny asked shaking his head.
"How could you let him Shelby? You could of killed him." Pony said.
"That motherfucker had the nerve to come here." Lauren mumbled. She hardly ever cusses, she must be mad.
"He won't come back now." Tim smirked.
"You got that right." Chans said.
"If he comes back he's stupid cause he'll be dead." Ash stated.
"That jerk." Syd said.
"Bastard." McCoy mumbled.
"He should learn now." Nate smirked.
"He should of learned the first time we almost killed him that night he cheated on her." Hunter shrugged.
"I'm so pissed at him." Blake said.
"THAT BASTARD!! HE HURT HER!! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS TO HOLD HER AND COMFORT HER?!?!! RANDLE IF YOU EVER AND I MEAN EVER HURT HER IN ANY WAY I WILL KILL YOU!!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!?!?!???" Greg yelled slamming his fist on the table.
"I won't hurt her Greg. I promise." Steve said.
"You'll have to beat me and Two to him first Greg. He won't hurt her. We've grown to like her." Dal said staring at Steve and Greg. I've grown real close to all of them but Two-Bit and Dal are my best guy friends.
"Hey Dal." I said.
"What?"
"If we get bored we could take our new blades we stole and shred Caden to pieces." I suggested.
"Sounds like a plan sis."
"What knives?" Steve asked. We pulled them out and showed everyone.
"Their our friendship blades huh Dal." I joked.
"Like I said, as long as it ain't a bracelet, I'm happy." He joked. We all laughed.

I've only known these people for a few weeks but I can't imagine life without them I love and care for them all, especially Steve. I can't leave them. I want to stay her forever. I couldn't be happier. We laughed for the rest of the night and Steve held me all night. I stayed at the Curtis house with him. He didn't let me go all night.
"I love you Stevie."
"I love you to babe." He said kissing me. We heard Soda fake crying......again saying "My Stevie is growin up. He's gonna be married soon." Then he stopped and we laughed.
"Steve!" Soda yelled.
"What?"
"Hurry up and ask her. We all know you want to and so does she and Greg approves of you."
"Don't worry Sodapop I'll ask her when the times right."
"Ok goodnight Steve."
"Goodnight."
"Goodnight Benwilpott." Soda said.
"Goodnight." We laughed at him. It was quiet for awhile.
"Steve!" Soda yelled....again.
"What?"
"Can I be your best man?" Soda pleaded. Steve smiled.
"I wouldn't think of anyone else. Of course Soda."
"Aw you're so sweet. Thanks bud."
"Goodnight Soda. We need to sleep."
"Sorry." Soda said sarcastically. "Goodnight you two. Don't do the dirty on my couch!"
"We won't. It's to small anyways." I joked.
"Goodnight Soda." Steve said.
"Goodnight." Soda said.
"Goodnight Soda." I said. We all laughed.
"I have work tomorrow. I love you all but can you guys shut up. Goodnight." Darry yelled.
"Sorry Dar. Goodnight." We three said. It was quiet for awhile.
"Goodnight." Pony yelled. We all laughed, even Darry.
"Goodnight Pony." We all said.
Then we went to sleep.

Sorry it's short. Hope you like though. Fave, share, and comment please. More is coming soon.