Girls night out

Hey hope yall like this chapter. Thanks for reading!! I don't own The Outsiders or characters.

Shelby's POV

I woke up in Steve's arms wrap around my stomach. He was still asleep, I think. I looked up and stared at him. He looked so cute asleep. Suddenly, someone nudged me with their foot.

"Did you do the dirty? I fell asleep." Dally looked down at me.

"Dal shut up." I said playfully hitting his leg.

"Just lookin out for out for you sis."

"Thanks Dally you and Greg lookin out for me, nothin will hurt me."

"Don't forget about us!" Two, Darry, Soda, Pony, and Johnny said.

"Dang, all yall lookin out for me. No one will ever even think about touchin me."

"They better not be touchin my Minnie." Two-But butted in.

"Thanks Two." I felt Steve kiss my cheek.

"Mornin babe." Steve said sleepily, sexiest thing ever!!

"Mornin sweetie." I kissed his cheek.

"I heard Two and Soda fake cry, again. "Our baby is grownin up Two. What are we gonna do?" Soda wailed.

"I don't know Soda. He'll be on his own soon. If he'll hurry up and ask her." Two wailed, staring at Steve as he said the last part. I hope he does.

"Will you two babies hush up." Steve replied. I kissed him.

"They're perfectly fine. They're just makin a point." I told him. He rolled on top of me of me and grabbed my hands above my head.

"What kind of point?" He asked. I just kissed him.

"They're gonna do the dirty!" Dal yelled. He whispered in mine and Steve's ear "Again." At that moment Greg woke up. "Who is?" He asked.

"Sis is." Soda said calmly. Greg looked at us and cleared his throat signaling Steve to get off me. Steve got the message and rolled of slowly where I could feel everything. I had to close my eyes and bite my lip so I didn't moan. He smirked.

When everyone was awake and we ate, I couldn't control myself.

"Ok, I haven't raised hell since I've been here. We need a girls night."

"I knew that was comin. Why not tonight?" Leah said.

"Why not now?" I questioned.

"Let's go." Sky yelled. With that we left. We started walking around, looking in shops, and stealing stuff. Syd never did this stuff with us before cause her mom wouldn't let her. We tried to show her how but she wasn't a natural, so she was a distraction for us when we needed it.

We met another gang on the street.

"Hey pretty lady. What are doin in such a rough city?" He flirted.

"Raisin' some hell." I answered.

"My kind of girl. I'm Tim and you are?"

"Taken. My names Shelby."

"Well how tough are you?"

"Tough enough to take on your gang." I smirked.

"I don't think so sweetheart."

"Don't call me that and wanna bet?"

"I'll bet you $100 dollars you and your gang behind you can't beat us in a rumble tonight."

"Skin to skin and you're on."

"Deal." We shook hands.

"Do you know where the lot is?"

"Yup."

"There at 7:00 ok."

"Great, see ya tonight."

We where all excited.

"Syd I don't think you should go." I told her.

"Please let me go. I'll stay close to you, Leah, and Sky.' She pleaded. We're all tough but us three are the best fighters.

"Ok but stay close to us ya hear."

"I will thanks."

"We can't tell the boys about this guys." I told them.

"We'll tell them we're goin for a walk to the park."Leah suggested.

"Ok." We all said.

We got ready for the rumble. It was 6:50 when we left.

"Hey we're goin for a walk in the park ok." I said shutting the door behind us so they couldn't stop us. We jumped up and down, flipped over the fence, and I did a backflip off the car. We were getting pumped up.

"We got there just as soon as Tim's gang got there.

"Yall showed up." He said surprised.

"We aren't wimps." Sky shouted mad.

"Ok then, let's go." He smirked. I started, as usual. Tim started walking in a circle trying to challenge me. What the hell? I took the opportunity to punch him in the jaw, sending him to the ground. All hell broke loose.

I had 8 on me cause they knew I was good. I had them knocked out cold pretty quick. I ran to help the rest. Leah, Sky, Timber, and Lauren where on there own but had it handled. Chans and Ash where ganging up on people. I couldn't find Sydni! I spotted her gettin beat by 2 of them. I ran over there and pulled them off of her. I beat the shit out of them.

They ran off, except for Tim.

"You guys surprised me. I won't to take on Shelby. I wasn't ready last time."

"Ok. Let's go." I smirked. I stepped up.

"Ready?" I asked in a smart ass tone.

"Ready." He said taking a swing. I blocked it and gave him a right hook to his jaw, sending him flying. He stood up and said "I'm dizzy. Here's your money." I counted a $100. I smiled and shook his hand. "Nice doin business with ya. If I run low on cash I'll let you know" I laughed.

None of us had a scratch, except for Syd. She looked terrible. Sky and Leah had to help her walk. I walked in first and said "It's not what you think ok."

"Wha..." Greg said but stopped when he saw Syd.

"WHAT IN THE HELL HAPPENED!!!!" He shouted.

"Are you mad?" I asked.

"Damn right, I'm pissed. What happened?"

'"Ok, we met up with Tim's gang early. I kinda said we could kick their ass so we scheduled a rumble at 7. I started and punched him in the jaw sendin him to the ground. I had 8 on me and had them down soon. Leah, Sky, Timber, and Lauren where on their own and Chandra and Ashley doubled teamed 'em. I found 2 of them beatin on Syd so I went and helped her. They all ran but Tim. Here's the funny part, he wanted to take me on again and said he wasn't ready last time. So I walked up and said ready he said ready. He threw a punched but blocked it and gave him a right hook in the jaw sendin him flyin, he said I feel dizzy, here's your money. We took bets on $100 so I'm $100 richer. We'd didn't even get a scratch....except for Syd."

The guys stared at me.

"Our Girls and Minnie are bad ass." Two said impressed. Everyone nodded in agreement. Thomas cleaned Sydni all up.

I was sittin on Steve's lap.

'"You really beat Tim Shepard?"

"Yeah, I had to learn because people always tried to kill me back home." I shrugged.

"Well they won't here. I won't let anyone hurt my baby." He said holding me.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too babe."

Hope yall liked it. Vote, fav, and comment please.