Please help me

I thought you guys might wanna know what happens next so here ya go.
~~~~
Steve's POV
Shit. Shit shit shit. What's going on?! God I hope she's ok.
"What's wrong with sis?!" Dally asked.
"I don't know. Some guy was there and she started screaming asking for help and then she just left. We gotta go up there." I say in a rush. I walk out the door and they follow. I jump in Shelby's car. Soda, Dally, and Two-bit get in. I zoom off. Darry, Johnny, and Pony went in his truck. Blake, Hunter, Leah, and Skylar went in Blake's car. Thomas, Sydni, Ashley, Chandra, Timber, and Lauren went in Thomas and Sydni's car.

It took us a hour to get there. We sped the whole way. I ran in the dorms and went to her room. She knew her number ahead of time so we all knew it. I ran in the door and some chick was snoring.
"Hello!" I said. She jumped up. She had one of those things that girls wear to sleep in on her eyes.
"Who's there?! I know karate!!" She said and took the blind fold thing off.
"Relax. I'm Steve. We're friends of Shelby's."
"Oh good because I don't know karate. Where's Shelby?"
"I don't know. I was hoping you would." I told her what happened.
"Oh my God!! We gotta find her!! She's pregnant!! I'm Haley by the way."
"Nice to meet you. Let's go." We ran out. We looked around campus. Nothing.
"We gotta go get Greg." Blake said.
"Yeah. He'll know what to do. And he'll be mad if we don't." Hunter said.
"You're right. Let's go." We jumped in our vehicles. Haley rode with me. It's 3 in the morning.

We get to OU campus and go to the office. No ones there and the doors locked.
"Stand back." Dally says. He goes to the door and pulls a bobby pin out of his pocket. He picked the locked.
"You can actually do that?" Pony asked.
"Skills." Dally said and walked in the office. We went to the speaker thing and turned it on.
"Greg Benham you're needed in the office!!! Get yo ass in here!!!!!" He yelled in it. It hurt our ears.
"If he's not here in 10 minutes do it again. He's a heavy sleeper." Blake said. About that time someone ran up in only his underwear and a red solo cup in his hand. It was Greg.
"Are you drunk?" Darry asked.
"No. I'm free." He slurred.
"Great." I shook my head.
"What are yall doing here?" He asked.
"Shelby's in trouble!" I said.
"Hey you're hot." He walked past me and went to Haley. "You're the prettiest girl I've ever seen. Are you an angel. Wow guys look at her!! Isn't she gorgeous!! Come one let's go to my room."
"Greg nows not the time!!" I said.
"I got it." Dally soar. He punched him. He was out.
"Well good goin. Now we'll never get to talk to him." I said.
"He's better off like that." Dally said. Point.
"Drag his ass to the car. When wakes up we'll sober him up." Sydni commanded.
"Yes master." Thomas said.
"Dude you're whipped." I said.
"Do you really wanna go there Stevie?" He asked. Point. We drug him to the truck and threw him in the back.

--next morning--
Greg's POV
My head hurts. I wake up and moan.
"Morning sleeping beauty." Steve says. What the hell?
"Where am I? Why are yall here?"
"Long story. But you're in Darry's truck. Last night I was talking to Shelby and some guy came and took her. We don't know who or why or where she is. You were no help last night since you were drunker than a skunk." Steve said. What?! I tried to raise up. Big mistake.
"Ow." I laid back down.
"Here take this Tylenol." Haley said. She's here to!
"I can't believe Shelby's in trouble again. Not again. Geez!" I said. I swallowed the pills.
"No kidding. We gotta find her. It's has to be Evie." Steve said.
"Or Caden." Johnny spoke up.
"Yeah. Caden wants her. He has a good reason." Ashley said.
"That bastard. Let's just kill them both." Steve said.
"Good plan." I said.
"Now wait a minute. We can't just kill Caden unless we know for sure." Chandra said.
"And how do we do that?" Hunter asked.
"Call his mom. Paula won't lie for him. Especially about Shelby." Chandra answered. Good idea.
"Ok. I'll call her." I tried to sit up. Nope not happening. "New plan. Blake you go call." I said. They laughed. Blake went and found a pay phone.

Blake's POV
I found a phone. I dialed Paula's number.
"Hello?"
"Hey Paula. This is Blake."
"Well hello Blake. How are you?"
"I'm fine thank you. And you?"
"Doing just fine."
"Good. I was just wondering where Caden was last night."
"We went bowling at 5:30. Then we and ate, and after that we went to my moms house. We left there about 11:30. We went to town to get a few things. And after that we went and visited your uncle Larry. He called and wanted Bryan to come look at his car. We didn't get home till 2 in the morning!" She said. Thank God. I'm really glad it wasn't Caden.
"Well Shelby disappeared last night and we just wanted to know if he knew anything."
"Oh no! I'll ask him and see later. He's with Bryan right now. I hope you find and she's ok."
"I do to, thank you kindly ma'am."
"No problem dear. Please let me know something."
"Will do. Bye."
"Bye bye." I walked back to the gang.
"And?" Steve asked.
"He was with her all night." I shook my head.
"Dammit! It has to be Evie then." Steve said.
"We gotta tell the police. They might not do anything but we have to try." Leah said.
"You're right. Let's go." Steve said.

----sexual content----
Shelby's POV
I just woke up. I was chained up to the ceiling. Where am I? Why am I naked? I hear footsteps.
"Finally awake my pet?" He asked.
"What do you want?" I snarled.
"You." He smirked.
"Well you can't have me!"
"I beg to differ. You're tied up and can't do anything. I have a whip and a dick. I can do whatever I want with you." He out his finger under my chin. I spit at him.
"Naughty naughty. You must be punished." He grabbed my boobs.
"Stop it." I tried to wiggle away.
"You're mine now." He took off his pants. His throbbing erection was huge. He rubbed my clit. Please don't moan. He took of his underwear. Steve's got him beat.
"Open." He commanded. I shook my head. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way." I just looked at him. "Hard way it is." He walked off. Haha. When he came back he had a whip. Crap. He started rubbing it all over my body. Then he hit my butt with it. I jerked in pain. He started hitting me everywhere with it. He finally stopped.
"Now are you gonna open up?" He asked. What else could I do? I opened my mouth.
"You know what to do." He said. I sucked him. He pumped into my mouth. I was taking it all in. Thank God I was use to Steve. He pulled out my mouth. He unchained my hands.
"Try anything and I'll kill you. That bracelet on your ankle has a remote. If I press a certain button it'll shoot you with poison." Dang he's hardcore. Then he unchained my feet. He lead me to a table.
"Lay down." I did. He chained me to it. He took his shirt off and climbed on top of me. He slammed into me. With every thrust he went harder and faster. I just turned my head and looked away. I wish Steve was here. This would be fun if it was him. After what seemed like forever he pulled out. He put his dick in my mouth and cummed.
"Swallow. Every drop that comes out you get beat." He said. I swallowed it all. He unchained me.
"Bend over the table." He ordered. I did. He walked off.
"Count with me." He said when he came back. What? Ow! He hit me with a belt
"I said count!" He hit me again. " let start over." He hit me.
"One."
"Two."
"Three."
"Four."
"Five."
"Six."
"That's enough for today. Come on." He grabbed me arm and lead me towards the door.
"But I'm naked." I said. He turned towards me. He slapped my cheek hard.
"Don't question me!" I nodded. This is a nightmare. Please help me.
~~~~

Poor Shelby. Hopefully Steve and the gang will come save here. Fav/Comment/Share pls.

QUESTION: which member of the gang is pregnant? (Besides Shelby)