Hello

This is not an update but I am working on it. I just wanted to tell you guys thank you for following this story even though I suck at updating. And I wanted to ask you guys to check out my other books. I have another outsiders book about Ponyboy story called save me. It's about Pony finding love and it's about the gangs future and they're kids. You'll have to read it to see what I'm talking about.
My other one is called auctioneer love. It's not a fan fic. I just came up with it. It's about this girl and her mom is an auctioneer. She wants to be one to and she's really good but she won't tell anyone except her sister. She sees the guy auctionering on tv and instantly falls in love with him. She gets to meet him in person. To see what happens between these two you'll have to read it.
My latest one is a hobbit fan fic called the missing piece. I named it that because I'm writing what Tolkien left out. It's about what happened before the journey when they were younger, somethings during the journey, and after the journey. I wrote a Fili one shot in my book of one shots and it got a lot of feedback and I got messages on it so I decided to make it a book. You can read the one shot to see if you'll like the book but it skips the beginning and is about the middle and end. And the beginning is my personal favorite. And the one shot is a big spoiler alert. But anyways I'd appreciate it if you'd check them out and let me know what you think. Thanks again!