Surprise Party

My Internet wasn't working sorry I didn't update. Thanks for the reads, comments, and votes! Please keep reading. I don't own The Outsiders or the characters.

Shelby's POV

I woke up and went to take a shower. The hot water wasn't working, great. I had to go take a shower at the Curtis house. First, I called Greg and told him to fix it.

"I'll fix it while you're at work Shelb."

"Thanks Greggie!" I walked to their house in my Mickey PJ's. Only Soda and Darry were awake, Steve and Pony was still snoozing. It's summer, so why wouldn't Pony sleep in? Steve looks so cute asleep!

"I need a favor."

"What?" They asked.

"Our hot water isn't workin and Greg is goin to fix it today so can I take a shower here?" I begged.

"Of course." Darry said hugging me.

"Thanks." I took my clothes with me and went to take a shower. I grabbed a towel and rag from under the sink and hopped in.

I opened up the curtain and the door opened. In walked a half asleep Pony. I hurriedly pulled the curtain closed.

"Oh my God Shelby I'm sorry! I didn't hear the water running. I'm so sorry. Steve's gonna kill me." He said.

"Pony it's fine. It was an accident. Steve won't touch you if he doesn't know and even if he did know, I wouldn't let him." I assured him. He walked out and I stepped out and put my clothes on.

Pony's POV

I woke up still half asleep. I went to the bathroom to take a shower. As I stepped in I didn't hear the water at all but I saw a naked Shelby getting out of the shower! I must admit she was built real good and I wanted to stare but Steve would kill me so I shielded my eyes saying "Oh my God Shelby I'm sorry! I didn't hear the water running. I'm so sorry. Steve's gonna kill me."

"Pony it's fine. It was an accident. Steve won't touch you is he doesn't know and even if he did know, I wouldn't let him." I walked out and I didn't try to erase what I saw. I kind wanted to remember.

Shelby's POV

I was all ready and went to the kitchen. Steve was still asleep.

"Sis, act like you don't know about his birthday. We all 'forgot' ok." Soda told me.

"Ok Soda. I'm gonna go wake sleepin beauty up."

"He's a heavy sleeper."

"I'll get him up. Trust me."

I walked up to Steve. I laid down beside him and got under the covers. I moved my hands over his chest, He didn't move. I rubbed his back, he didn't move. Then I knew what to do. I smirked and moved my hands toward the front of his boxers, he started to move a little. I stuck my hands in his boxers, he slightly smiled, he's awake. I kissed his cheek saying "I not goin further till you wake up."

"Babe, I'm wide awake."

"Good, time to get ready for work then." I jumped up.

"I don't want to go today." He groaned.

"I don't care. Leah and Soda are goin on a date again. We're goin with them on a double date." I whispered seductively in his ear.

"Let's get this day over with then." He said kissing me.

"I see you found a better way to wake him up than pouring cold water on him. I might have to try that sometime." Soda laughed.

"I'll teach Leah how to if you're nice to me."