Shelby's dream pt.2

Hey guys I'm back!! Sorry I took forever....again. The video above is the song that gave me the idea for this chapter. A lot of my ideas come from songs. Hope you like it!! I don't own The Outsiders or characters.

~~~~

Shelby's POV

The vision wasn't over. Another title came on and it said "If you live" then it said "The good that could happen". I saw myself but I was older. I was wearing a white doctors coat. I was seeing a patient. Then, I was at a house. I could tell it was my future house. I walked in the door and was greeted with a hug. I looked down and saw the cutest little girl ever!!!! She had my eyes!! Needless to say I'm in love with her!!!

"Hey Samantha. Did you have fun today?" I asked her.

"Yup!! Uncle Bread picked me up and took me to the DX!!" (A/N I meant bread btw. She's trying to say Greg.)

"Where is Uncle Greg and your Daddy?"

"In the kitchen talking. Daddy!! Uncle Bread!!" She hollered. She's so cute!!!! Greg and Steve came in there.

"Hey babe." Steve kissed my cheek.

"Hey Stevie." I kissed him back.

"Hey sis." Greg hugged me.

"Hey Greg." I hugged him.

Then, the screen went black and we where at the Curtis house. There were kids everywhere and the girls had rings on there fingers. A really pretty girl walked in. Greg jumped up and kissed her.

"Hey Haley." He said.

"Hey baby." My Greg is happy!!! This girl better be good enough for him. I have a feeling she is and she seems really nice. I think we'll be great friends.

The screen went black again and another title came on. It read "If you live." Then it said "The bad."

Me and Steve were fighting non stop. I had a feeling we where gonna break up. I was right....I heard me yell we're over. Steve yelled back good riddance. I stormed out his door and ran to Greg's house. I ran threw his door and bumped into him.

"Shelby what's wrong?!" He asked concerned.

"I broke up with Steve. I thought he'd tried to stop me but he said good riddance." I sobbed in his chest.

"It's okay baby. You can do better than him anyways." He rubbed my back.

"But I don't wanna do better. I want Steve." I said between sobs.

"I'm sorry honey. Some times things just don't work out. You're going back to college this weekend so go out and have fun. Find a new guy."

"I'll try. But where are you going?"

"Out with Haley. Stay here if you want. Blake will be here soon. There's cookie dough and ice cream in the kitchen. Chick flicks are in the second drawer under the TV. Bye Shelby. If you need me call the Nightly Double. I'll be back around 10:30 or 11." With that he walked out the door. I found the cookie dough and ice cream and put a chick flick in. I sat on the couch and cried. Blake came in later and was very supportive. He ate cookie dough and ice cream with me, watched chick flicks, and even fake cried. Could I ask for a better cousin??

The screen went black and said "A few weeks later"

I heard a guitar playing before I saw anything. Then I saw Steve sitting at Buck's, he was drunk and still drinking. Buck was trying to get him to stop but he wouldn't. I heard Sodapop singing. He sang "She put him out, like the burnin' end of a midnight cigarette. She broke his heart, he spent his whole life tryin' to forget. We watched him drink his pain away a little at a time. But he never could get drunk enough to get her off his mind. Until the night, he put that bottle to his head and pulled the trigger." I saw Steve in his room at Buck's and he was drinking whiskey. He was sitting at the table with his hand in his hair. Then he went in his room and grabbed a gun under his pillow and shot himself. I let out a scream. I screamed for him but he didn't hear me. Soda continued singing, Leah joined in. They sang "And finally drank away her memory. Life is short but this time it was bigger. Than the strength he had to get up off his knees. We found him with his face down in the pillow, with a note that said I'll love her till I die. And when we buried him beneath the willow, the angels sang a whiskey lullaby. Lalalalala lalalalala lalalalala lalalalala." Leah started singing "The rumors flew but nobody knew how much she blamed herself. For years and years she tried to hide the whiskey on her breath. She finally drank her pain away a little at a time. But she never could get drunk enough to get him off her mind. Until the night, she put that bottle to her head and pulled the trigger. She finally drank away his memory. Life is short but this time it was bigger. Than the strength she had to get up off her knees. We found her with her face down in the pillow, clinging to his picture for dear life. We laid her next to him beneath the willow, while the angels sang a whiskey lullaby. Lalalalala lalalalala. Lalalalala lalalalala. Lalalalala lalalalala. Lalalalala lalalalala." The vision faded. I was back to being awake but not fully awake, ya know what I mean.

I know I have to wake up now. And the good has to come true. I can't let Steve die. No matter what happens I will always love Steve Randle. Forever and Always.

~~~~

What do you guys think?? Will Shelby wake up? If she does will the good or bad happen?? I don't own the song or lyrics btw.

QUESTION: Where did the gang go for the 4th of July??