The New Owner of the DX

So on my last chapter it didn't publish it all here's the rest of it. Sorry!!

Steve's POV
"WHAT?! BABY THAT'S GREAT!!" Shelby screamed still on top of me.
"And as the new owner I here by declare Mr. Sodapop Patrick Curtis as co-owner."
"Really?? Thanks Bud.....or should I say boss." Soda pushed Shelby off of me and pulled me up to hug me.
"Thank you so much man."
"No sweat. You'll should be gettin a raise here soon."
"SERIOUSLY?!!? Maybe we'll make ends meet now!"
"You'll make plenty if I have anything to do with it. I'll help out a lot."
"Thank you Steve really. Maybe we can send Pony to a decent college." Soda smiled so big I thought his face was gonna rip in half.
"Yeah....we'll see what we can do for kid." I said.

"Hey guys guess what I just realized!"
"You're crazy?" Soda joked.
"I realized that a LONG time ago." She said.
"What?" I asked.
"I'm sleepin with the boss!!" She exclaimed. Me and Soda started dying laughing.
"What do I have to do to get a raise?" She said seductively playing with her hair and winking at me. Man she knows how to get to me.
"Well you'll have to work with he for a LONG time." I mocked her. "And you'll have to prove you deserve it."
"How long will that take?" She smirked.
"Awhile." I said. She wrapped her arms around my neck.
"I guess we should start now." She kissed me and I instantly kissed back.
"Ew!! You guys are gross!! Get a room!!" Soda yelled.
"I have a building and a garage....you just happen to be in it." I joked. Soda shrugged.

"I'm just gonna go now." Buck said. I forgot he was in here!!
"Thanks Buck."
"Just keep her in business."
"I'll do everything I can."
"I knows kid. Bye guys."
"Bye Buck." We all said.

"I don't know about you guys but I think we should close up early and celebrate." Shelby said.
"YAY!! MY BEST BUDS THE BOSS AND I GET THE REST OF THE SUMMER OFF!!!!!"Soda yelled.
"Woah. You'll get a few vacations but not that long."
"Just jokin Stevie."
"Sure ya were."

We closed up and went to the Curtis house and had a party of our own. Which consisted of beer, Mickey, and chocolate cake. Everything was going great until I realized I was suppose to go with Shelby to OKC. How am I suppose to go with her and run the DX?!?!?!!

How?? Find out in the next few chapters!! Thanks for reading and please keep reading!!