Are you A Ghost?

Pony's POV
I stare at him. He's just laying there beside me...dead. I don't know what happened. I heard a gun shot and know he's dead. I don't know who shot the gun but they killed him. Nate is dead.
"Caden!!! He said you were dead!!" Greg yelled and ran behind me. I guess Caden shoot him. Thank God.
"Are you a ghost?" Two-bit asked. Caden didn't say anything.

Greg's POV
I saw Caden walk in with a gun. That's why I wasn't panicking. When Nate when to pull out the chairs to hang them Caden shot him. Caden looked bad. Nate probably thought he was dead and just dumped him somewhere. Moral of the story...make sure your victim is dead before you dump it. That's murder 101.
"Caden!! He said you were dead!!" He looked like he was about to fall over. I ran to him and help him stand.
"Are you a ghost?" Two-bit asked. What an idiot.
"Caden what happened?" I asked.
"Nate called me one night. He had Shelby with him. She was screaming and asking me to come help her. He told me if I don't come he'd kill and not to bring anyone." I barely got out. He's in bad shape.
"Thank you."
"Is she ok?" He asked.
"I don't know. Blake cut her down." I said.
"Let me lay down. Go check on her. I'll be fine." Caden said. I layer him down gently.
"We'll take all three of you to the hospital after this."

Blake's POV
I pulled out my blade and cut her down. I cut her hands and feet first. When I cut the rope around her neck she feel. She was so weak. I caught her.
"I gotcha sis. He ain't gonna hurt no more. I promise." I held her. I'm glad we have her back.
"Give her to me and get Randle." Greg took her. Soda and Darry got Pony. He was ok. Nate didn't do anything to him except tie him up. I cut Steve's hands and feet. When I cut the rope around his neck he dropped to his knees.
"Easy buddy." I grabbed him.
"Is she ok?" He asked.
"She's fine." I sighed in relief.
"Is the kid ok?" He asked.
"I'm fine Steve. Thank you for helping me." Pony said. Steve nodded.
"What do you mean help you?" Soda asked.
"When Nate found me ge was gonna beat me too but Steve said he'd take the beating for both of us. Nate said he liked that idea. He took Steve out back and beat him with a whip." Nate said.
"Thank you Steve." Soda hugged Steve.
"Thank you." Darry said. Steve just nodded.
"Help me up will ya?" Steve asked me.
"Sure." I pulled him up. He leaned on me for support. He walked towards Greg and Shelby.
"Shelby." He said. She looked up from Greg's chest. She tried to smile. You could tell she was hurting.
"Are you ok?" He asked.
"I don't know. I just wanna go home."
"Darry can you get Caden? We need to take them to the hospital. I'll call Bentley so we don't to do any explaining." Greg said.
"Sure Greg." Darry gently picked up Caden.
"But him on my truck." Greg told him. Darry nodded.
"I'll put Randle in Shelby's car." I said.

Soda's POV
We drove to the hospital. Shelby and Steve were in the back with Johnny and Pony was in front with me. I tried to talk to Shelby and Steve but they didn't answer. Shelby was laying on Steve's shoulder and Steve had his head on hers. I pulled to the hospital and Doctor Bentley was there.
"Holy shit doc! How'd get from Stilwell to Oklahoma City that fast?!" Thomas asked.
"It's called speeding. Come on I already have a room ready." Doctor Bentley lead the way. We got to the room.
"I'm gonna look at Caden first. He looks like a ghost."
"I told you!!" Two-bit said.
"Shut up." Sydni hit him.
"Ow!"

"Caden you're pretty banged up but you'll be ok. Take it was for a while. Most of your ribs are broken. Your arm is fractured which most likely happened when you shot the gun because of how weak you are. You lost a lot of blood so that's why you're so weak. But you didn't loose enough blood to need need a blood transfusion or anything. Who's next?" Doctor Bentley explained.
"I'll go." Steve said. He examined him.
"You have broken ribs but that's about it. You mainly just got a bad beating. I'll give you medicine for your back where he whipped you." He put some medicine on Steve's back. He winced in pain.
"Ok Miss Wilson, your turn."
"I'd like it to just be me and Steve in here." She whispered.
"You sure?" Greg asked.
"Yes."
"Ok. Come on guys." We all walked out.
"You think she's ok?" I asked.
"Of course she is." Greg faked smiled.
"Why does she wanna be alone??