The New Owner of the DX

Sorry everyone!! But on the bright side I passed all my tests!! Thanks for being patient. I don't own The Outsiders or characters.

Third person POV
It's been a few weeks since the rodeo. Nothing's really changed. Shelby got Darry and her family out of debt and put the rest of the money in savings and her brothers college funds. In other words she's still a no good hood, still has the same friends, still is a Mickey Mouse fanatic, still eats chocolate cake every morning, still prefers Pepsi over Coke, still works at the DX, still loves to fight, and most of all....she still loves Steve with all of her heart.

Shelby's POV
I woke up really early. I took a quick shower and put on my DX uniform. I cooked oatmeal and sausage for the girls and Greg. They came downstairs as soon as they smelled food, go figure. We all ate and I went to the Curtis house. As usual, Steve's was still asleep.
"Ya know you gotta start wakin him up earlier Soda. It's a miracle we're ever on time." I told Soda eating a slice of cake.
"He told me not to. He likes it when you wake him up. He says it's because he likes seeing somethin as hot as you first thing in the mornin." Soda winked. I rolled my eyes.
"So I guess I better wake him up huh." I smirked. I walked over to the counter and got a big mixing bowl from under the counter.
"Uh Shelby?" He asked.
"Yes Sodapop?" I m
"What do you think you're doin?"
"Watch and learn."
"Be nice to my baby boy."
"Nice isn't in my vocabulary." I filled the bowl half full of ice and the rest with freezing water. With a smirk on my face I walked into the living where Steve was still sleeping peacefully. AWW!!!! He looks so cute asleep!!!! Nonetheless, I'm still gonna pour the water on him.

"Rise and shine Stevie." I said sweetly.
"WHAT?! HUH?! SODA!!" He yelled. I was laughing so hard I was on the floor.
"Shelby?" He said confused. "Why?! I thought you loved me." He joked dramatically.
"Oh Stevie." I stood up and kissed him getting all wet.
"You're all wet now." He said smiling.
"I'll dry."
"Come on you two. The blanket's wet." Darry said from behind us.
"Sorry Dar. It was Soda's idea." I yelled back.
"Lies! Lies! It's all lies! I'm innocent I tell ya!!" Soda yelled from the kitchen overly dramatic. We all laughed.

We left for DX. Soda drove, which of course was over the speed limit. The day went on like normal. Making girls and boys jealous. Laughing and joking around. Fixing cars. Pumping gas. Overall just having fun and making money. Around noon Buck ,the owner, stopped by.
"Hey Randle. I need to talk to you....alone" Buck said firmly.
"Ok." Steve said. They went in the garage and shut the door. I looked at Soda confused.
"Is there somethin I don't know?" I asked
"You know what I know." He shrugged.
"Should we ease-drop?"
"Diffidently." He smirked. We put our ears to the door but couldn't here anything.
"New plan. Put me on your shoulders and I'll try to reach the window and open it." I told Soda.
"Ok. Hop on." He said.
I jumped on his back and he gave me a boost.
"Steady Soda. I'm gonna fall."
"I'm tryin but man you're fat."
"Shut up." I yelled. Soda started laughing. He laughed to hard and started wobbling.
"SODA!!!! STOP!!!! IM GONNA......AAHHH!!!!!!"

Steve's POV
"Hey Randle. I need to talk to you.....alone." Buck said. I got kinda scarred. I can't afford to get fired! I barely make enough money with a job! Maybe I won't get fired. Only one way to find out.
"Ok." I said. We went in the garage and Buck closed the door. Gulp.
"Randle we need to talk about somethin. Somethin very very serious." I'm screwed.
"What's the Buck."
"I'm sellin the DX....and I need someone to buy it....would you be interested?" Huh?! Really?! Seriously?! I'm not fired!!
"Yeah. Of course I am......but I can't pay you....I'm broke." I said disappointedly.
"How 'bout two free sets of tires and free tank of gas whenever I need it and it's a deal."
"You got a deal." I shook his hand. We stepped out and I was knocked to the floor.
"Oh..hey baby." Shelby said on top of me.
"I knew you wanted me but on front of Buck? Come on now."
"Hush up." I said.
"I'm here to ya know." Soda said.
"You better turn your head....and since I'm the boss I have a feelin you'll be workin alone a lot....if ya know what I mean."Steve told Soda smirking.
"What do you mean boss?" Soda asked.
"Buck sold me the place for two sets of tires and a lifetime supply of free gas."
"WHAT?! BABY THATS GREAT!!!!" Shelby screamed kissing me.