Chapter 18: Micah

After she looked at the cage, I didn't want to scare her so I told her we can go eat and I made us some steak. She hasn't said much since the playroom and my stomach was starting feel like there was a rock in it, I looked up at her.

"We don't have to use the cage." I tell her and she looks up at me.

"It's not that." She mutter taking another bite and I put my fork down.

"What is it?" I ask giving her my full attention and she follows suit putting her fork down.

"I don't know you..." She blurts and I arch a brow. "Not really." She finishes and I nod.

"What do you want to know?" I ask.

"How old are you?" She counters and I scoff.

"I'm thirty-three." I answer.

"Does it bother you I'm eight years younger?" She asks and I arch a brow and when I see she's serious I shake my head.

"Why would it?" I ask and she shrugs.

"Just wondering. How did you get in bdsm?" She asks and I gape at that one.

"When I realized I liked pain I wanted to see how far it could go." I answer honestly.

"What happened today?" She asks and I sigh getting a sip of my water.

"One of my men was killed I tortured one person to get information once he gave it to me, he was no longer useful, I tortured the one he led me too and he killed him but it was a hit." I answer honestly.

"I didn't think you would answer that one." She whispers and I scoff.

"I have no reason to hide anything, T." I assure her and she nods. "What is this really about?" I ask and she looks up meeting my gaze.

"Are you for real about this?" She asks and I arch a brow. "Are you in this for sex or for what I'm in it for?" She asks and it clicks, I get up and circle the table.

"I am for real about this." I whisper and she looks down, I put a finger under her chin and make her look at me. It's like electricity is in the air right now, like it's charged and I hide a shudder at the force from her eyes. "Is there anything I can do to convince you of that?" I ask in a mere whisper.

"I want to know you." She answers and I pull her hand making her stand our food forgotten and I make her follow me to the couch sitting beside me and I pull a blanket over us.

"Ask away." I order.

We have been sitting here for hours talking about big and little things. I've told her about how I grew up and what I went through and how I got to where I am. She told me about her childhood with Grace as her sister, her experience moving here and I felt like I knew this woman like the back of my hand. She shifted once more and I held back a groan she was sitting in my lap; I honestly don't remember how we got like this. I tightened my hold on her and she stilled feeling my cock against her ass.

"Micah." She said her voice a mere warning and I smiled.

"I'm not going to do anything baby." I look over at the time seeing its three in the morning. "T, we need to go to bed." I tell her and she looks over getting off me.

"Goodnight Micah." She whispers and I give her a quick kiss on the lips.

"Goodnight Kitten." I coo and she smirks before walking ahead of me to her room.

I pick up our forgotten plates and put the food in the trash putting the plates in the washer. I feel my eyes start to close and I walk to my room, getting into bed I cover myself up and see black going straight to sleep. I heard moaning and felt a warmth around my cock I thrusted my hips up moving a little and heard a whimper. I furrowed my brows I opened them seeing Taylor on top of me with her back to me on my cock.

"Kitten?" I groaned I wipe my eyes and felt her still.

"I am sorry, I wanted to..." She trailed off. "I wanted to touch myself but I don't have my toys." She rambled and I smirked.

"You remembered I told you to use me." I state and I see her nod, I thrust my hips ups, she gasps clenching around me. "Use me, Kitten." I order.

She starts lifting and dropping herself onto my cock and my cock is hard, she braces her hands on my thighs. I run my hands up her sides groaning and she shivers, she stops moving and I take my hands away.

"Use me, I won't touch you." I tell her and I feel her lift one of her hands.

"I want you to." She starts but cuts herself off with a sigh. She shakes her head and I run my hand up her side wrapping my hand around her throat and I pull her down onto my cock, she clenches.

"Come on, Kitten. Tell me what you want." I order, I tighten my hold before loosening it letting her speak.

"I want you to finger me there." She blurts out and I immediately know the 'there' she's talking about so I smirk and run a finger down her spine as I lean back. She shivers and I move my hands and hold her ass in both hands and she moans. "Please." She whimpers. I spread her cheeks and I raise up kissing her spine, I circle a finger around her hole and she moans.

"Look at you Kitten." I groan I slide my finger in and she clenches around me, I flick her clit with my other hand and she relaxes. "Take what you want baby." I order her. She starts moving her hips on me and she moans making my cock twitch, she whimpers and I move my finger out and back in her at a slow pace. 

"Fuck." She whispers I raise my other hand wrapping it around her throat I squeeze just enough.

"Such a dirty mouth." I mutter and I move my finger out of her, I start lifting and dropping her onto me.

"Micah." She gasps and I smirk, I stop my movements and she sits there taking a few deep breaths.

"Fuck me like we know you want to." I groan. She sighs and places her hands back on my thighs and starts lifting and dropping herself onto me. I feel my muscles start shaking and an idea pop into my head. "Lean forward baby." I order her and I put a hand between her shoulder blades and she leans down her ass in the air.

I lean forward and lick up her right over her hole and she moans, I feel her clench around me. I groan and feel her clit throbbing, I lean forward and suck over her hole.

"Oh!" She whimpers and clenches around me so hard I go over the edge emptying into her. I feel her juices on my thighs and I lean up kissing her shoulder as she comes down from her high. "I put a condom on you before I..." She whispered and I felt a flood of panic before I relaxed. "I'm sorry." She whispers and I wrap my hands around her waist pulling out of her and I make her face me.

"Baby, it's ok." I start but she shakes her head.

"We never talked about this; I shouldn't have." I shake my head and pull the sheets back over us.

"Want to talk about it now?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"I'm suddenly feeling tired." She moans and I nod, she turns over and I turn over tossing the condom in the bin. I wrap my arms around her waist after pulling up my boxers.