01

I would like to introduce myself, I'm Avery Johnson, I'm 20 years old and I'm a sophomore in a community college. I live at home with my parents, big brother. My brother is also in college and he is in his third year.

I have a major childhood crush on my brothers best friend, no one knows about this. Jack Johnson is my big brother and his best friend is Jack Gilinsky. I had a major crush on him since we were kids and he doesn't know.

I been crushing on him from afar, whenever Jack comes over to hang out with my brother, he would wink at me and give me signs but he probably doesn't even like me that way; he just sees me as his best-friends little sister.

"AVERY" my brother called from downstairs.

"YEAH" I shouted back.

"YOU HUNGRY? DAD IS MAKING STEAK" he said.

I got off from my bed and walked downstairs to see Dad in the kitchen searing New York strips.

"I just ate not that long ago" I told dad.

"That's okay baby, I'll save a plate for you to eat later." He smiled at me.

"Thanks dad." I kissed him on the cheek.

The front door opened and mom came in, "hey mom." I said.

"Hey baby girl" she greeted me. Mom works from 7-9 but sometimes she's home early and sometimes she's home late.

"I wanted to ask if I could go hang out with some friends tonight." I asked mom and dad.

"Where?" Dad asked.

"There's a college party on campus and my friends wants to go." I said just in time for my brother to interrupt me.

"Oh yeah, Jack and I are going to it, I'll give you a ride." Jack said.

"Perfect" dad said.

"Perfect" I said with sarcasm.

I walked upstairs and texted the groupchat

Avery - my parents said yes

Madison- PERFECT, I'll pick you up!

Avery - actually ... my dad won't let me go unless I catch a ride with Jack...

Claudia - Avery, you're 20 years old and you don't even have a car yet??

Avery- I have my own car and I have a license but my parents are so ugh💀😭 they won't let me go anywhere by myself unless Jack is tagged along to watch over me. I'm in college for godsake.

Stassie - tell me about it. I know the struggle

Maggie - we will still see you, don't worry! We will meet you at the entrance.

Claudia - what are you wearing????

Avery - I haven't decided yet. I bought some new clothes yesterday at the mall BY MYSELF! the only time they let me go out.