Chapter 11: Micah

I woke up feeling vibrations around my cock a warmth around it and I groaned opening my eyes, I look down seeing the cover over me a figure beneath it. I moved my hand from my side and felt of Taylor's head I fisted her hair and pumped my cock in and out of her mouth once. She moaned around me, and I smirked feeling my hard cock leak precum, I felt my cock hit the back of her throat over and over.

"Fuck, Kitten." I groan moving my hips up, the room was dark, but I could make out her ass up in the air under the blanket. 

Her hands were on my thighs, she moved them up running her hands over my abs and I moan feeling goosebumps cover me as she moved her head up and down my cock. She added a suction around my cock that had me closing my eyes my head going in a daze as I came down her throat. She crawled up me and laid on top of me straddling me looking down at me. I reached up running my hands through her hair feeling her hair on my thighs, it was so long, she is so beautiful, I lean up kissing her and she moans into the kiss.

"Good girl." I praise when I pull away and she melts into my hold, my hand in her hair my other on her thigh. She starts grinding into me, and I smirk letting go of her, she arches a brow at me. "I told you I wasn't touching you kitten." I point out and she grunts she lays down her head on my chest.

"You just were." She said and I draped my arm over her waist.

"I am not touching you to make you orgasm, baby." I chuckle out and she wiggles against me, my cock stirs. "You want to please yourself fine, but for every orgasm you get is another hour I'm not touching you." I warn and she whines.

"When were you planning on touching me again?" She asks and I smirk.

"Breakfast, we woke up last time around eight, so." I chime and she whines once more. "What time is it?" I ask and she makes eye contact with me.

"Would that make a difference?" She asks her eyes full of hope and lust, I smirk shaking my head. She slumps against me and sighs.

"Then it doesn't matter." She quips, I think I will let that slide, usually talking back leads to a punishment but I don't want to go to far, she is already being punished, it's making her cranky. I start closing my eyes and I feel her lift her head I open my eyes meeting her gaze.

"What is it, baby?" I ask moving my thumb back and forth over her hip, my arm still on her waist.

"Have you ever called anyone else 'kitten'?" She asks and I smirk at her before shaking my head.

"Never." I whisper and she shows me a small smile.

"Why 'kitten'?" She arches a brow and I close my eyes.

"I like the way you moan when I give you praise, or melt into my touch." I blurt in a small whisper and she lays back down, I feel her front laying on me and I feel almost at peace like this, nothing between us, just this quiet moment. Something passes between us in that short instant and I decide not to read into it, I'm just going to enjoy this.

"You figured out one of my kinks, that makes two." She jokes and I laugh.

"Yeah, spanking and praise." I tease and she smiles against me. We both fall back into an amicable silence and my eyes fall close, as we both drift off to sleep.

I open my eyes and see Taylor still laying against my chest, eyes closed, I take a minute and look at her. Her beautiful brown hair falling over the blanket, her full breasts pressed against me, she looks so beautiful her beautiful blue eyes closed. I raise my arms up and circle her waist, I slowly turn over putting her on her back, she stirs but doesn't show signs of waking up. My cock is hard and I have the perfect idea in mind to wake her up, giving her exactly what she wants.

I reach over to her nightstand grabbing a condom and rip open the wrapper, making sure not to wake her. I roll it onto me and I hold myself up beside her head, I slowly kick open her legs. I line my cock with her entrance and enter her slowly, she moans but doesn't open her eyes, my pelvis meets her and she stirs. Her hips push up and I bite the inside of my cheek to hold back a groan, I pull out of her slowly before thrusting back in at the same pace and kiss her lips.

"Kitten, wake up." I whisper and she slowly opens her eyes meeting my gaze, lust dances in her eyes and she moans clenching around me.

"I could get used to this." She mutters and I smile at her, I lean down kissing her, she wraps her legs around me. She pulls me against her and I groan, trailing my lips to her neck kissing before sucking her there she gasps, I smirk against her.

"You were such a good girl last night." At that comment she clenches around me. "After you touched what's mine." I remark and she stills. "Let me make this very clear kitten." I look into her eyes seeing her smirk.

"Do tell." She whispers, I hold back my grin.

"You are mine; this pussy is mine; you may not touch yourself unless I say so." I tell her enhancing my point with a thrust and she arches her back moaning. I run my hands under her and bite her neck slowly clenching my teeth unbearably slowly and she moans.

"Harder." She orders and I clench down really hard, she thrusts her hips up against me. I start thrusting once more, hard and fast, giving her what she has been craving all night in spades. "God." She moans closing her eyes, I wrap her hair up in my fist and pull she opens meeting my gaze.

"Pretty far from it." I groan out when she clenches around me, I reach forward when I feel like I'm about to blow and circle her clit.

"Micah, fuck." She moans and I can't help myself I clench up seeing stars as find my pleasure in her, her hands clench scratching my back as she comes with me. I groan I pull her hair harder making her back arch and I suck her nipples flicking them with my tongue, my other hand with my thumb circling her clit.

I rub circles on her ribs as she comes out of her haze and meets me gaze. I think about how her eyes glazed over, her back arched when I pull her hair, and her skin went a pale pink as she came.

"You look so beautiful when you come." I whisper and her skin goes a pale pink as she blushes. I thrust my hips further into her purposely and she gasps meeting my gaze. "Unlike other doms, I am very, very obsessive over what's mine." I comment and she arches a brow.

"How?" She whispers and I can tell she's kind of nervous so I lean down kissing her forehead and she relaxes.

"I like for my sub to find pleasure with me, or with me watching, but I'd much rather prefer if you used me." I say and smirk at her.

"So, I can do what you just did at any time?" She leans up and I bite the inside of my cheek.