Chapter 9: Micah

I see her fall over the edge she tries burying her head in my shoulder but I pull her back looking into her eyes as they are full of lust, and she clenches around my cock, I feel her juices slipping onto me. I try my best to push out those thoughts because I want to wait, I want to tire my kitten out and take her to bed. I want her to spend the night with my cock inside of her, my juices dripping down her thighs. I don't want her to be able to walk in the morning, this is not a punishment for her, yet.

She starts moving once more rubbing her clit against my pelvis and I reach around her circling her asshole with my fingers and she moans. I push just one finger inside and her eyes open wide.

"What is it baby?" I ask fixing to pull my hand away before she reached behind her keeping it there.

"Never had anyone go there." She mutters and I pull her hard down onto my cock stilling her moments and when she clenches around me, I want so badly to come inside of her but I take deep breaths.

"No one has ever fucked your pretty ass?" I asked she shook her head, slight blush covering her face and I felt her insides quiver around me, and I shake my head. "Has anyone ever tried?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Not many one-night stands want to go there." She answers and I gape.

"Boyfriend?" I ask she shakes her head at me.

"Had one got too clingy for him, had a friend with benefits go to clingy with him." She quips and I smirk at her, I start lifting her and up down on my cock once more and she arches a brow at me.

"Something tells me, I will like clingy." I remark simply and she buries her head in my neck kissing me before sucking my neck she starts moving up and down once more our conversation forgotten and I still let her use me. My cock is so hard right now, I try to wipe my thoughts as I repeat what I did earlier and thrust a finger into her ass, she moans. "I am going to fuck this ass." I groan and she meets my gaze not stopping her thrusts as her breasts rise and fall with each thrust.

"Fuck, please keep doing that." She pleads and I start thrusting the one finger in a steady pace and I feel her clench around me the feeling going straight to my cock.

She bites my neck and I feel a fire there, I go over the edge the pain boiling me over I slap her ass and she moans backing onto my finger. I groan riding out my orgasm before watching her watch me. She looks like she has a question in her eyes like she is holding back so I lean up squeezing her ass in my hands making her grind against me.

"Tell me what you want." I order and she turns I hear short gasps in my ears and she kisses my cheek.

"Have you ever orgasmed from just pain?" She asked and I bite the inside of my cheek then I slowly nod.

"Why kitten?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"It's stupid." She tries leaning back but I grab a fist full of her hair wrapping it around my fist grounding her into my middle and I feel her clit throbbing against, I hold back my smirk.

"I can't do anything about it if you won't tell me." I tease and she shakes her head again.

My cock is still hard for her so I turn us over putting me on top. I start thrusting and out of her hard and fast, I hear her short gasps and moans urging me on but when she starts clenching I slow down. She looks up at me but doesn't say anything more and I repeat the process once more working her up for me to slow down. This time she looks kind of annoyed and I hide my smirk as I repeat the process once more, and she grabs the back of my head making my lips meets hers. She tries moving her hips up but I am holding her hips keeping her in place and she moans against my lips trying to urge me on and while my cock responds to her little noises I hold back. She pulls away gasping.

"Micah, please." She whines and I circle her clit making her bite her lip.

"I am not going to let you come until you tell me what you want." I explain and she shakes her head once more, I wrap a hand around her throat and she blushes looking up at me. "I can keep doing this for hours, baby." I tell her and she arches a brow.

"You'll leave." She quips and it was my turn to shake my head.

"I'll try anything once, what do you want baby?" I ask and she blushes then buries her head in my shoulder then I feel her lips against my ear.

"I want to try it." She whispers and I resort to a smirk as she pulls away meeting my gaze.

"Me or you?" I ask and she arches a brow.

"I want you to get me to orgasm like that." She whispers her cheeks a bright red.

"Sub and Dom play?" I chime and she nods. "I've had subs. I've been one." I chime and she smirks at me.

"Please." She whines and I shake my head.

"Not tonight, tonight I just want you baby." I answer and she smirks at me, I pin her to the floor and wrap my hand around her throat. "I can give you a taste though." I chime before fucking her fast and hard, squeezing her throat until she could see stars before letting go. She clenches around me and scratches her nails down my back making me groan.

"I can't take anymore." She shakes her head; I slam my lips down onto her our kiss nothing but teeth and tongue and when I pull away her lips swollen, I smirk at her.

"Oh, but you're going to." I argue upping my pace I'm covered in sweat and she feels like fucking sin wrapped around me like this. I circle her clit and she moans pushing her chest out and I decide I am going to orgasm with her this time. I lean down kissing and sucking her nipples then going for her neck I find that sweet spot and nibble on it feeling her clench around me.

"Micah!" She exclaims finding pleasure once again and her clenching around my hard cock and her little moans urge me over the edge behind her. My mind goes into a haze and when I finally come down from the high, I open my eyes and her eyes are closed.

"Are you ok?" I ask and she opens her eyes before a slow smirk covers her face.

"More than ok." I move to get off her but she shakes her head keeping her legs wrapped around me. "I like feeling you." She whispers and I kiss her forehead and scoop up the clothes still inside her and I lift her up the clothes between us as I carry her to her room, kicking the door shut. I lay down with her on top of me and I bite back a groan as she gasps when I get there. She leans back throwing the clothes to the side, before laying down against my chest.

"You feel so good baby." I praise and she clenches around me once more.

"Are you for real when you said you wanted me to have it all?" She looked up at me asking, I smiled at her before nodding.

"Taylor, I've down a lot of messed up things and for a certain... time I thought I wasn't worthy of anything. I am willing to show you the beast if you are willing to give this a try." I spoke to her and she nodded mulling it over. I was about to come back for her last night before Sike told me she was just with Taylor at a club when I needed her to do another gun run. I want her to live with me, I want her to see all of me.

"What do you have in mind?" She asks and I tighten my grip around her waist.

"I have a penthouse, to myself, I also have one with Blondie, I would like to have you move in with me, in my other penthouse." I blurt out and her eyes widen. "I have to go away for a certain time when I go dark, but I am willing to show you my whole self if you live with me, it would just be me and you, T." I run my fingers through her hair.

"I don't think that's a good idea..." She trails off.

"You can have your own room, you can still work, my penthouse is here baby, top floor." I tell her and she tilts her head. "You can still ride with Emma to work." I reason but she shakes her head, bracing her hands up on my chest.

"That's not what I am worried about." She starts before closing her mouth like she wants to say more but for some reason thought better of it. "I am clingy. I am so clingy." She whispers and I smirk at her she diverts her gaze to my stomach I run my hands through her hair and softly divert her gaze back to me.

"Let me figure out if I can deal with it." I tell her and she nods before tracing the lines of my abs as she thinks it over.