Thinking about her.

*Yaz's POV*
I sit in the library in the TARDIS on one of the many sofa's with a blanket, a fresh cup of tea and a book. But this is no time to be reading it's happening again. I am thinking about her again. I keep telling myself that she would never be in love with someone like me. Now come on she is the universe she is perfect in every single way imaginable. Then here's me a loney weird girl that's her one of her best friends. I try to take my mind of her so I can read this book. But as soon as I flick to the first page the description of this character called Lydia makes me think of her too much. So I give up on reading for now and walk out of the library. I walk down one of the many hallway of the TARDIS to find my bedroom but I got lost. Again. I end up in the console room there she is again repairing the TARDIS like usual. " Hey Doctor." I say crouching down and going under the control panel. Then boom she looks at me right in the eye. "Hey Yaz." She says smilingly cutely. Next she grabs my hand gently and we get out from under the control panel. " Sorry TARDIS needed maintenance. Again." She says scrounging her face which I find so cute and adorable. I look at my watch to see what time it was. It was close to midnight then I let out a large yawn. " You should be getting to bed Yaz. You look exhausted." Said The Doctor and she took my hand again gently and walked down the long hallway to my bedroom. As I got into bed she came over and tucked me into my soft as a cloud bed. " Goodnight Yaz." Said The Doctor leaving the room and turning of the lights and leaving the room. I soon fall asleep dreaming about her.

*Doctor's POV*
I leave her room and walk alone again back to the control panel and go back underneath it. I can't stop thinking about her. She perfect in every way possible. So brave and amazing. One of the greatest people I know. I can't fall in love again. I can't. If I do what in the world will happen to her. Like Rose, River, Clara. She can't be added on to that list. But I can't help myself I have fallen to deeply in love with her. Unless I keep her protected at all costs. But how am I even going to tell her. A million and one questions ran through my head. I just gave up on trying to fix the TARDIS and just sit on the floor and think. But all I can do though is think about her.

(Hello it's Author here I hope you like the start to this book and please give some feedback please it really helps a lot see ya on the next chapter)