Chapter 53

I move to try and sit on the bed

I move to try and sit on the bed. No sooner than I sit down, it feels like my lady bits are splitting in two. I move as fast as I can from sitting to standing.

The doctor comes bursting back through the bedroom doors.

"I need that medication now!" I try not to scream.

"Let's get you checked." The doctor comes over and sits his bag down, while putting on gloves.

"I can't sit down, there is to much pressure." I sternly tell him.

Trust me I would have sat down already if I could've.

The doctors eyes go impossibly wide. "Alpha, help me get the Luna on her back. This baby isn't wanting to wait." He rushes out.

Tyler picks me up and places me on the bed. No sooner than my back hits the bed, the worst burning sensation takes over.

"I need you to go on and push Luna." The doctor instructs.

I start doing what he is telling me to do. Tyler is holding my hand, but goes to take a peak at what is going on down there.

The next thing I know while I am pushing, Tyler hits the floor.

I let out a scream as the burning worsen.

The doctor is focused on me and not Tyler who has literally passed out. Alastair bust through the doors, and hold his hand over his eyes immediately. Thankfully, the doctor seems to be hiding what is going on down there.

Alastair gets Tyler off the floor. Tyler goes back to holding my hand, but won't look at nothing else.

I listen and do what the doctor tells me to do and it feels like the longest thing ever.

Before I know it, our sweet baby girl is placed on my chest. I start crying looking at how small she is and listening to her cry. My heart feels full.

Tyler kisses my head and stares at our little girl. Alastair is handing things to the doctor while not looking, which I find very nice of him. Once the doctor has me fixed back up, he takes my little girl and wipes her clean. I watch as he swaddles her in a clean blanket and hands her back to me.

"She is perfectly healthy, Alpha and Luna. Your little girl weighs six pounds, one ounce. " The doctor smiles.

"She is perfect." Tyler whispers.

I kiss all over her little face.

She is ours! Azure hums, while zooming around in the back of my mind.

"Congratulations, she is beautiful." Alastair says.

I look up to him. "Thank you. Also, thanks for helping Tyler." I tell him.

Turning my gaze to Tyler. "What was that anyways?"

"What?" Tyler looks at me funny.

"You passing out with our daughter being born! That's what. All of the things you have seen and done, you fainted." I try not to laugh at him.

"That is totally different. I will never look at another baby being born again. How does that thing even go back to normal?" Tyler asks, his face going white again.

"I assure you it heals right back to the way it was in no time, Alpha." The doctor laughs, while he is putting things away.

Alastair stands over to the side of the room watching as we bond with our little girl. Tyler has held her and rocked her some after her first feeding and I currently have her back in my arms.

I am sitting up with pillows to support my back against the headboard of the bed.

"Would you like to hold her?" I ask Alastair.

"Can I?" He asks, looking between Tyler and I.

"Of course you can!" Tyler and I both exclaim, quietly.

Alastair comes over and sits at the end of the bed. Tyler takes our little girl and places her in Alastair's arms.

I smile watching as Alastair melts holding my baby girl. His eyes sparkle while looking down at her. He is mumbling in a foregin language to her.

After a little bit everyone shuffles into the room. I have been holding onto my sweet girl as she sleeps. Sure I am spoiling her, but I can't believe she is here and I want to spend every second I can holding her.

Nathan comes over and barely sits on the bed giving me a side hug.

"She is beautiful, sis." Nathan whispers.

Layla, Melissa, and Hailey crawl up on the other side of the bed all cooing over her.

"You had her here?" Melissa asks.

"That I did. When she was ready, she was ready that's for sure." I laugh.

"Already head strong just like her parents." Nathan laughs.

"She comes by it honestly then." Tyler joins in.

Hailey moves back over to the door and rolls a cart in. "So Alastair told us she was here and we all pitched in to make a huge breakfast for you both." She smiles.

"That is so sweet! Thank you all so much." I tell them all.

"So the room is sound proof how did you know when to come in and get Tyler off the ground?" I ask looking at Alastair.

"Azure reached out. With the pain that I figure you was in, she was able to pull a mindlink to me." Alastair answers.

"Makes sense." I nod my head.

"I'm missing something?" Nathan looks between us.

Tyler goes on to describe what happened and everyone ends up laughing in the end. Nathan ends up telling him he can't blame him for doing that because he would've probably done the same. Layla told him if he does that she would smack the daylights out of him, which caused us all the laugh even more.

We eat on the food and there is so much we share with everyone with us. I know I have been up early and she is here, but I am not the least bit tired. Azure hasn't even settled down to where I could even sleep if I tired, but I am letting her have her time because I am right there with her.

"So what is her name?" Layla asks.

I look over at Tyler and he smiles at me.

"Her name is Adira Sage Elliot." I tell them.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Adira is officially here!

Tyler went down and Alastair to help once again!

Thank You to everyone reading, commenting, and voting as it truly makes my day!

We have only two chapters left to this story!