Chapter 47

I stand on top of the picnic table unmoving, as Tyler and Melissa stalks towards John

John is standing where the guards left him, moving his head around frantically.

This is more of everyone else's revenge not mine. I didn't know John like everyone else had. I have barely ever spoke with him personally.

Growls rip through the quiet evening air. I watch as Melissa and Tyler both raise their hands towards John, with their claws out.

Part of me wants to turn my head, having seen and dealt with enough death, but I can't. I need to know he is gone for all the things he has done, also for the things he wanted to cause.

I watch as their hands land, swiping at him in different angles on their target. This causes John to scream out loud.

Right before he is able to hit the ground, members hold him up and they start tearing into him.

Tyler and Melissa walk back over to me. I step down off the table, right when they come up to the table. I see Layla holding baby Abby, while Hailey is holding up two towels for Tyler and Melissa to clean their hands on.

John's screams and yells don't last long, before all that can be heard is the growls of our pack members.

He got off to easy. To fast. Azure grumbles.

After Tyler cleans his hand off, he comes over to me. leaning down he kisses the top of my head. "You done well, baby." He nuzzles his nose into my hair.

"Once, you are done nuzzling my hair to calm down. Why don't you go properly wash that hand of yours and we can go help Fiona." I tell him, without moving.

Tyler gives me a playful growl, before he takes off into the pack house.

I take Abby from Layla, slowly swaying her in my arms. I can't believe that before long I will be holding my own little one.

"I got her. I'll take her with me to the kitchen while you wash up too." I whisper to Melissa, while looking at Abby.

She is peacefully sleeping, not having a care in the world about what just happened.

I begin to walk to the pack house. Alastair is hot on my heels as I move, watching both Abby and I.

"You will make a wonderful mother." I hear him hum out quietly.

It makes me smile hearing that, because it is the biggest hope I have is being a good mom to my little one.

Walking into the kitchen, my attention is brought to Fiona who is simply moving around by the counter. She is in fast motion whipping up sandwiches and cutting them into the perfect squares.  Her attention snaps up to us when we walk in.

"Ohh, my moon! She is just the sweetest little thing." Fiona whisper shouts, wiping her hands to come over to where I am standing.

"She is definitely a sweet baby girl." I smile looking down at her.

"I see she is getting so much love and attention." Melissa's voices floats over to us, looking up to see her walking over to us.

"How are you feeling?" I ask her.

"Much better. More like there is a weight off my chest with him actually gone." Melissa sighs.

I nod my head at her. "Would you like your sweet girl back?" I ask.

"She is perfectly content in your arms. If it is okay with you before she wakes for a feeding, I would love to help Fiona make up the sandwiches?" Melissa asks, making a small face.

"By all means! I will get baby cuddles in." I smile, bringing Abby up closer to me.

She needs to smell like us. That way everyone knows we will protect this precious girl forever. Matter of fact all the children need to be around us more. Azure pipes up.

They don't need our scent on them to show we will protect them, Azure. You just like being around the children, which there is nothing wrong with that because I do too. I chide.

Busted. I will sit back here and stay. Azure huffs.

I give a low chuckle at her antics. Crazy wolf.

I still hear you! Azure lightly growls.

I roll my eyes at Azure before walking over to one of the chairs.

One of my favorite pass times, when I have made time that is. I love for Azure and I to run in our wolf form and play with the children around the pack. Just hearing their little laughs can make all the bad things going on on life melt away.

With everything calming down now, maybe I will get more time to spend with the children in the pack. Plus help everyone else out even more.

"Mind seems to be far off there. In baby world or something else?" Tyler 's voice comes from my side.

"Guess you can say that. Everything has always been busy since I have became Luna. So I am just going over little things I can do during the slower times." I smile over at him.

He not only washed his hands but changed his clothes as well.

"Just don't over do it." Tyler leans over and rubs my lower stomach.

"Oh that she won't Tyler. Not to worry there." Alastair pipes up.

"What in the moons name is that supposed to mean?" I ask him, giving a little glare.

"Ha, just because you defeated Juilian doesn't mean I am going to stop. I will forever be a loyal protector, yes. Just now protecting you from your own self at times and making sure you stay healthy. " Alastair gives a small smile.

I let out a defeated sigh myself. The sigh startles little Abby, as she starts to move around, opening her beautiful brown eyes.

"Good evening, little one." I gently talk to her.

Pulling her up closer to my face, I kiss her head. Rubbing her little cheeks, as she yawns and scrunches up her little face. I know she is fixing to start wailing and I am no help in that department on what she will be wanting.

"Oh no, Melissa. Someone is going to want to be feed." I gently say, without taking my eyes off the little one.

Melissa comes over and scoops her out of my arms. "Let's get you changed and fed Missy." She coos, her little girl.

I watch as they leave the room.

"So what does come next?" I ask Tyler, looking over to him.

"We have to discuss the Gamma issue more in detail." He looks over at me, pulling me into his lap.

His scent is driving me crazy. I think we will be having over plans for tonight. Guess that can be chalked up to hormones or not, either way I am going to enjoy my mate tonight.

A/N----
Hey Hey Guys!!!

John is officially gone...

Things are starting to get on a lighter track for them.

They are fixing the small issues that need to be updated and put into place.

Their future has to be looking bright surely after all the chaos thrown at them since Claire and Tyler has met.

Lots of love going out! Thank You to my readers for following and reading through Claire and Tyler's story! The comments and votes make my day!

We are starting to near the end. Guesses on Claire's baby's gender?