Chapter 18

I have no clue how much time has passed

I have no clue how much time has passed. I didn't mean to seem rude earlier, but I need to get this image out on paper. I seriously don't ever want to have to look through a persons memories again.

Thankfully Azure seemed to know how to navigate through a persons memories, because my luck I would pick the wrong one and see the dirty deed, just something I don't want to see someone else do.

I am just glad you stopped me! Now we know what he looks like. Hey add a shade to that tooth, it had a small piece missing. Azure starts yelling, causing me to roll my eyes and erase the small piece out.

I seen that too, you know. Azure puffs.

I add just a few more details to the image I have been working on.

"Your food is getting cold."

I look up to see Alastair staring at me, pointing to the food.

"I just need to finish this. I am almost done." I look back down to the picture.

"Now, I know this is serious but you have never turned down chicken." Tyler sits down by me again.

"Just a few more finishing touches." I sigh.

I add just a little more detail and place the pad down on the table. "I'm going to the bathroom before I eat."

I rush out of the office and into our bedroom, right into the bathroom. I race to the toliet and empty the contents of my stomach before I stop the taste of acid hits me.

I am not as strong as they give me credit for. I turned my mind off what I done to John just to get that drawing done, but I can't get over the fact I literally ripped out a guys eyes out. That was me all me, Azure didn't take over for me.

The light tingles spread over my back and my hair is pulled out of my face, telling me Tyler came in. He moves to flush the toliet, as I move to lean against the wall.

"Why don't we get you in the shower?" He asks, pulling me up.

I let him remove my clothes, while waiting to see if he is going to remove his but he never does. He picks me up and stands me in the shower getting the water to the right temperature before moving me in under it.

I let out a deep breath as he washes my hair, lightly scratching my scalp, before I rinse the shampoo out. He is already working on my body by time I finish rinsing my hair. I let Tyler take care of me, and it brings a sense of calmness.

Never once did he touch me like he done it to get some fun time in, but like he just wanted to pamper me.

Tyler turns the water off, and grabs a towel. I dry myself off while he removes his soaking wet clothes.

I move to the bed and he comes out with one of his shirts and a pair of my shorts, for me to put on.

"A shower helps. It seems to remove the dirty feeling that comes with having to do deeds like you done." He murmurs while helping me dress.

I sit on the bed while he is quick to throw on dry clothes.

"Why don't we get you back in the office to eat? Or would you like me to bring it in here?" Tyler asks, squatting down in front of me.

"The office is fine. Thank you." I give him a small smile.

"I'll do anything for you." He pulls me into his side and we walk back to the office.

Alastair is standing by the bookcase, and turns his attention to us coming in.

"Feeling better?" He asks.

"I am okay." I smile at him.

Tyler leads me back to the couch and I sit down, as he hands me the plate of food.

I slowly start to eat on the food before me, but I am focused on the drawing.

"I think that is the Master. The fangs fit the one that Azure can remember too." I point down to the drawing.

"It is a very detailed drawing. Other than the fangs he would look like a normal guy." Tyler picks it up to look at it.

"I can say his hair color seemed to be a deep brown. His eyes though, they were very unquie as a lavendar color." I tell them.

Azure shakes her fur out in my mind, just as her shackles bristol some.

"Actually, I was looking at it while you was getting tended too. I may have something on him. With the other details you just said, now I know." Alastair moves back to the chair, holding a book.

"Hope you don't mind." Alastair says pointing to the book.

"Not at all. Your more then welcome to look through them." Tyler gestures.

Alastair flips through the book, obviously trying to find something. The suspense is getting to me though.

What book does he even have? Azure questions.

I take a glance at Tyler who is back looking at the drawing.

Next thing I know someone is knocking on the door, causing me to jump slightly.

"Easy, I asked Nathan to come up." Tyler rubs my leg.

Nathan walks in and sits in the chair next to Alastair's. Tyler hands him the drawing just a second later.

"Is this the Master?" Nathan asks.

"I think so but like I was telling them, his hair seemed to be a deep brown, but his eyes are lavendar." I reply.

"I think I found it. Now these creatures were to be extinct." Alastair speaks up taking our attention.

We all look at him to explain.

"He could be part vampire at least. It would explain the fangs and how old he is, yes." Alastair hands the book over to me.

I look and it has a rough drawing what looks to be similair to mine.

"Why would he want my powers though?" I ask trying to skim over the pages.

"That is the million dollar question. He either has magic of his own and just doesn't want anyone else on the planet to be capable of using powers of their own." Nathan lays the drawing down.

"Or he just wants powers to do who knows what." Tyler adds in.

"There is still to many why's or if's and no way to really get answers. Right now the best thing to do is prepare to face him. I need to be the strongest I can be on all aspects, so I need to start training physically and work more with Azure." I look up to the others.

At some point he is going to show up and I want to be ready in everyway possible.

A/N-----
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Got some details in on how the Master may look! Now, to see when he may show up.

It was sweet of Tyler to tend to Claire as he did!

Who wants to take some guesses on what may happen next?

Lots of love going out! Thank you for the comments and votes!