Chapter 3

It is so warm

It is so warm. Opening my eyes, I can see that I am in bed. I don't remember anything after looking up at the stars.

A smile forms on my face, going over last night. I can finally say I fit in with everyone else now. I have a wolf, the one thing I have wanted so much since puberty.

I have always been here. You just was not ready yet, dear. Azure's voice floats through my head.

I can see Tyler is on his back sleeping, so I slip out of bed. Tiptoeing my way to the bathroom. I turn the water on in the shower, and it warms quickly.

I step in and quickly wash my body off. I end up pulling out some grass from my hair.

Eh, that happens. Azure snickers.

I let out a soft laugh and open the door to put it all in a pile. Don't need it going down the drain, I'll just throw it away later. 

Tyler walks in smirking at me. "Room for one more?"

I nod my head, and move over for him. Watching him wash down brings something new out in me. Extra wetness pools between my legs.

He must have been able to tell where my mind was, because next thing I know he swoops me up and we are laying in bed soaking wet.

He kisses me harshly, before I can feel him slide in. Drawing a moan for me. I start to grind into him, moving my hips to have some form of movement.

It was not long before he starts to move and we are both rushing for our finish. Right when I can tell Tyler is about to lose his control, I can feel my teeth elongate. I suck and nibble on his neck. As he loses control my teeth sink in. Marking him as mine. It draws out both of our highs.

Removing my teeth, I can see my mark on his neck and a sense of pride swells in me.

Ours. Azure sighs.

"I am so sorry! I don't know what came over me." I start to shake.

We haven't even talked about me marking him as mine, even though we are mates.

"Stop, baby. It is Azure just coming forward. She is making sure that I hold her mark, so that others know to stay away from me. Just as Niko did to you." Tyler calmly says, rubbing over his mark on me. "I am so proud to have your mark on me."

"Come on let's go back in the shower to clean ourselves up." Tyler picks me up and carries me back under the water, that was never turned off.

We quickly wash down again.

Finally stepping out of the closet, I get a little crummy. Tyler is able to dry and get dressed so fast, I take like thirty minutes because of it being cold out I refuse to have my hair wet.

"So there is something I want to ask you." Tyler steps up to me.

"What's up?" I ask, finishing out brushing my hair.

"Would you be up for having a bonfire? It would be a good opportunity to introduce Azure to our pack. Plus I was hoping we could invite Greg and Cole over as well, with all the help they gave our pack it may be good that they do know why." Tyler answers.

I am up for meeting our pack. I would like to thank the fellow Alpha's for their help. Azure adds her cents in.

"Sure that would work for me. Azure agrees with you. We need to thank Greg and Cole personally, they didn't have to help but they did."

Tyler smiles, "When do you want to hold it?"

"Tonight. The sooner the better."

"Okay, well I will go call them and let them know." Tyler starts to walk over to the door.

"Wait Ty. What about the traitors within our pack? We are going to have to explain to our members about me, there is not a way around it. They have never seen me shift before and Hailey had the reaction I was expecting and I figure others will be the same."

Tyler turns around. "I haven't got that part figured out yet." He mumbles.

I will know the ones that does not have a pure heart and unloyal. Azure chimes in.

"How?" I ask out loud.

Tyler looks at me and goes to ask what I mean, but I hold my hand up quickly.

It is part of who we are. Ever just kind of known that someone seemed off? With us now shifting the ones that are unloyal will have almost like a unseen presence behind them. Everyone has an aura but the good members just like Tyler and the ones around last night we don't see theirs. The wolves with ill intentions will have a shadow basically around them. You just have to hone it in and accept the gift of knowing. Azure finishes her lesson.

I feel like a student back in school.

"Azure says we will know the traitors based off of part of our gifts. I will be able to see a shadow around them basically." I explain to Tyler.

He nods his head, looking to be out in the far field.

"So the gifts begin. That is a good gift, though. I just wish in a way I could find them and not put you at more risk." Tyler sighs.

"I won't be at risk. We can just put them in the cells." I shrug.

"What about what happened before. That is what started the whole battle and got you taken away." Tyler looks off.

"We can not live in the past and we can't fear the future. That is no life and I refuse to live that way again. I plan to learn as much as I can with Azure and accept everything that comes at me." I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his waist.

"Now, you go make those phone calls Alpha. I am going to go help make food and get things ready for tonight. I can't wait, it is so exciting. Besides, a bonfire is where we first met." I bat my lashes at him.

"How can I leave the room now?" Tyler smirks, pulling me closer to where I can feel he's hard as a rock.

"Well chicken calls my name!" I laugh and hurry out the door, hearing him laugh the entire time I run down the stairs.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Claire got to mark Tyler! Yay!

Loving Claire's wisdom at the end of the chapter! She sure has changed and seems maybe a tad bit stronger?

Lots of Love going out! I cannot thank all my readers enough for the continued support!!!