Chapter 6

Walking out the back door next to Tyler, I don't feel as nervous as I thought I was going to be

Walking out the back door next to Tyler, I don't feel as nervous as I thought I was going to be. This is our pack. It is moreso nerves over what will happen tonight, since being able to hone in on the unloyal ones with Azure.

It broke my heart for the warrior, it didn't slip my notice how Nathan and Tyler both couldn't believe it at first.

I can only hope to the moon there is no one else.

I watch as Tyler, Greg, and Cole move over to the wood all set up. Tyler pulls a lighter out of his pocket.

"Members of Dark River, we are here tonight to celebrate your Luna. We have some very exciting news to share, but it could some things that may be coming in recent times. As tonight goes on, I can only hope to the moon above that everyone is accepting. With that let the bonfire begin!" Tyler throws a lighter in, followed by Greg and Cole.

Tyler walks back to where I am, wrapping an arm around me. "Do you want to walk around first or just tell everyone more about you first?"

Walk first. We need to pick through the crowd and get rid of the enemies before they know much of anything about us. Azure is quick to chime in. She is on edge, but I can feel it too.

"Let's walk around and mingle first." I lean over to whisper in his ear, motioning him to come down.

"Azure and I can feel others out here. We need to pick them out first. She said it's best so none of the traitors know everything. I agree with her, because we want to see what people show being honest not knowing what I can do or even am yet." I whisper.

Tyler nods his head. He motions for Nathan over to us.

Alastair is already off to my side. 

"We are going to walk around and mingle." Tyler says in a tone that tells both of them the plans.

Nathan bows his head and moves to find the warriors, that is stationed randomly throughout.

Greg and Cole flank us with Alastair bring up the tail to our little group. Tyler steers me to the right and we come up to more pack members. We greet each of them and they are all clear. We slowly make our way around everyone so curious as to what is going on and thanking us for another bonfire.

It should seem the pack loves these. I just love being outdoors, under the stars and moon. There is a calming sense when out here.

Off in the distance I can see Fiona, Layla, Hailey, and Melissa bringing the food out to the tables. I really just want to be helping them right now, but I know there is more traitors here.

We are to far from the cells to be feeling the edgey felt since walking out the doors. I just can't pin point where it is coming from.

We just have to relax and focus on a few at a times. There is so many pack members, we just have to work the crowd. Realx it will come easier, that is the most important thing to do. Azure chides.

I take a deep breath as we move onto more people.

Walking up to a few more pack members, I start to see the gray hue again. Tracing the pattern once again to a female this time.

I stop walking and pull on Tyler's arm. He stops and looks at me, knowing my eyes have changed. "The female in white."

Tyler's eyes gaze over, and he looks back at me just as a warrior steps up and removes the female. She struggles with the warrior, demanding what is going on.

Once she is escorted off the field, we make our way over to the group. Oh, the snarky ones.

"Ladies, it is so good to see you again." I smile at the six standing here.

"Luna." They all bow their heads.

"What was that all about?" One of them ask.

"Oh, she was needed for another matter." I reply, trying to remain calm.

They will soon know. They mindlessly chatter for a few minutes before the gray hue takes over again just a few steps over where several guys are standing.

"Please excuse us, we really must be moving along." I smile at the women.

"These are more warriors." Tyler whispers.

The warriors don't seem right they are circled around someone based on how the hue is moving. It isn't any of the men on the outside of the ring.

"Gentleman, thank you for coming tonight." My voice comes out nice and pleasant, even though on the inside I know someone is about to be taken to the cells.

The small crowd parts and they all turn to smile at me.

"It's a pleasure Luna." They all bow.

My breath is taken from me seeing the one in the middle that the hue is circling around is no one other than John.

No! No? This can't be right! I know John, or I thought I did. He is our Gamma.

I'm sorry dear. Would you like me to take over? I can make the blow less for you. Azure is kind with her words, but I have to do this myself.

"How could you John?" I ask him.

"I don't understand what you mean." He is calm and talks no different then he has before.

"You are a traitor to your own pack." My words cause Tyler to suck in air.

Alastair moves to stand closer to me.

"You fought with this pack. I thought you helped us. Why would you do this?" I ask trying to stay calm.

John goes to turn around, but warriors are already stationed around him. They grab his arms and place the silver chains around his wrist.

"YOU! It has been you, my Master is after! I knew there was something weird about you. No one has ever just not shifted when both parents were wolves. I went through records seen your pathetic ass was adopted, and gave you the brush off chance you had human parents. I should have looked harder! No wonder Saul wanted you! He was right!" John starts screaming, drawing everyone's attention to us.

The warriors start pulling him backwards off toward the cells.

"Don't worry he will know exactly where to find you now! Just you wait he will be here for you." John yells the whole time, he is being pulled away.

Tyler pulls me into his arms. I turn and bury my head in his chest.

"I'm so sorry, Ty." I whisper, trying to will the tears to go away.

A/N---

Hey Hey Guys!!!

So that just happened....

Who was shocked to find out about John? He has always been to quiet and even distance from his own mate.

Lots of Love going out! Hope everyone is enjoying!