Chapter 31

I am holding down his arm, while Alastair does the same to his other arm

I am holding down his arm, while Alastair does the same to his other arm. We hold Juilian down as his chanting starts up again.

The rain keeps pouring down around us, making it hard to see anything.

I catch a glimpse of Claire as comes charging towards us. She pounces on his mid section, paws digging in deep and removing anything they can.

Julian screams bloody murder before he goes back to chanting. Nathan rushes over to put his paw over his mouth, looking to Claire.

Just her eyes glaze over from a mindlink, we are all thrown into the air. We land harsh on the ground, and who ever said ground is soft don't be afraid to fall is nuts.

What do we have to do to get rid of this guy? He stands up faster than we can move and even through the rain, I can see the damage Claire done. My eyes go impossibly wide, as he literally starts healing himself at a speed I have never seen. What the actual sane hell is that? That shouldn't be possible!

Now, I feel he has just been toying with us. If he can heal this fast it was a deploy on keeping his hand injured when Claire first got him.

The fighting around us starts to tone down, as our warriors have taken out so many of his own men. Leaving many wolves to watch what we are doing and waiting to see if they need to step in. I don't see Claire calling them in, because she didn't even want us helping at first to take this guy down.

I watch as Claire moves out and stands facing Juilian. Her gaze is not wavering from him again, as she stares him down. Just the way her body is hunched I can tell she is livid, but I can also see how tired she is getting.

Next thing I know, flames shoot out around him. All to which he just seems to brush off, as he chants. The wind speeds are at a all time high and is about to knock me off my paws.

"Give up yet, little girl? You have not seen the half I can do. If I wanted to everyone here right now can be dead at a snap of my fingers." Juilian sneers.

We need to do something to throw him off. I link Alastair and Nathan.

We have to ge close enough first. Then Claire can remove his head, it would be over. Alastair is quick to respond.

What about if we slip out make it look like we are leaving Claire? We can maybe sneak around him and corner him from the sides and back? Nathan questions.

I like his way of thinking. Can we pull it off though? We already had ahold of this prick once, and we may not get a second chance. If he thinks we are giving up, it just may work.

Nathan, warn Claire so she knows. We don't need her distracted thinking it is true. I link him.

No sooner than, I focus back on the present with all of this. I can see as Claire is wavering from side to side. This needs to end soon, or I don't even want to think of the outcomes it could have. I can't.

I see as Claire's head gives a barely there nod. Stealing at glance at Nathan to see he is slowly starting to move a paw backwards. He has told her, that is all the questions I need to start slowly moving back.

Now it's time to see if we can end this.

I send a quick link out to Greg and Cole. We need more wolves to help hold his legs down, if at all possible.

Off to the side and closer to the warriors not fighting, Greg and Cole stands watching us. The three of us start to slowly fall back with our heads low to the ground. We try to play it off like we are not able to defeat him, and accepting that.

My heart breaks some at the thought, I have never wanted to play weak. This seems like the only play we have left. Not something, I would have ever thought I would be playing, but when we seem to be dancing with the devil we have to try and outsmart him.

I watch as Juilian's eyes dart around, while still focused mainly on Claire. A wicked smile takes over his face, when he sees what we are doing.

It takes all my self control not to bare my teeth at him. I can feel Niko having a hard time with this too. I have to remind myself it is just a ploy.

"Looks like it just you and I, little girl. Just like it has always meant to be. Now, show me what you can do." His voice echos around us.

The fighting around us, has finally came to a stop. It is making things to quiet, other then what Claire and him are doing. The rain has even stopped pouring down, but the wind speeds are up there.

Finally moving off the side and on the back side of Juilian. We watch. There is no way we can sneak up on him when it is so quiet. That would just give us away.

We need noise. Greg, Cole, Nathan, Alastair and myself are going to pin down this bastard. I need all of you to make some type of distrubance. I link everyone.

Not a second later growling and howling fill the night air and the warriors start to move around making it look like they have gone mad.

That works.

This takes Juilian's attention off of Claire and he turns his head to the wrong side behind him. Letting us sneak up on him from the other direction. Our small group, takes the chance and pounces on him.

He falls hard the the ground making a thunderous sound of his own, from our sneak attack. All I can see is the fur from the ones around us.

Claire is not a second later, launching for his head. Her paws take out his sight. Julian goes to open his mouth, but Claire racks her nails through his throat and removes it a second later.

The warriors stop all movement and noise to watch as Claire brings an end to everything this sick, so called Master has brought us.

My focus starts wavering.

The wound on my leg starting to throb at an alarming speed. It almost feels like someone is putting that knife back in.

Something is not right. I know we have blood loss, but this is something else. Niko whimpers.

A/N-----
Hey Hey Guys!!!

What a chapter this was?!

All the ploys they played to finally get Julian on the ground and down.

Claire is right at the point of passing out from exhaustion it should seem and now Tyler's wound is giving him pains.

What is next to come?

Surely after what Claire done last to Juilian, he is officially gone?

They are all running on empty at this point, but they have the recovery efforts to go through.

Thank you to all of my lovely readers! The comments and votes make my day!