Chapter 39

I am swept away with many of the lovely ladies are in my pack

I am swept away with many of the lovely ladies are in my pack. Azure is basking in the attention we are getting for carrying a little one. I feel a little overwhelmed by it all, honestly.

"How far along are you?"

"When are you due?"

"I am so excited we will have an heir running around!"

All of the ladies just keep talking and I have not been able to get a word out. My cheeks start to hurt from all the smiling, but I will soak it up.

I am grateful that everyone is so happy, even after what has happened. It does seem like this little one is making so many people happy.

Melissa, Layla, and Hailey step up and wrap me in a group hug. My heart fills so full already with all the love. I have a brother, but I feel like I have gain sisters too.

"I believe our lovely Luna deserves the first plate of food." Fiona comes up holding a plate out in front of her.

"There is no reason for special treatment. I mean Melissa is alot farther along then I am." I laugh.

"Girl, I was snatching food while we were cooking." Melissa laughs, holding her stomach.

Fiona hands the plate to me, smiling. "Your turn, mama."

"Thank you." I smile, taking the plate.

I move with everyone else as they get their plates loaded up with all types of food. Before our normal little group makes our way to a picnic table.

"We really need some tables with chairs for outside. I can't even sit the right way here with my huge belly in the way." Melissa chuckles, sitting straddle of the bench.

"That is not a bad idea, something to bring up to Tyler and Nathan." Layla agrees.

"Plus some little kids chairs and small tables. It is something many times over the years when I was growing up helping work the bonfires. I seen so many children just sitting on the ground or in parents lap." Hailey chimes in.

"We will definitely bring it up to Tyler and Nathan." I agree.

"Bring what up to us?" Tyler slips in next to me, wrapping an arm around my waist.

He has been much more touchy feely since we have found out about the little one.

"Adding some tables with normal chairs, and then smaller ones for children." I give him the easy short version.

"That is not a bad idea." He nods.

Tyler moves over to my ear. "Already planning on more kids with me."

I smack his gut with the back on my hand. "You're already cave man enough now." I laugh.

Tyler laughs as he starts to eat on his food.