Chapter 51

I get down the stairs as fast as I possibly can

I get down the stairs as fast as I possibly can. Melissa hot on my heels.

It completely didn't even register there could have been something terrible going on when everyone left the room. Sure, we were done with everything so the help was no longer needed. I was just looking at it all. 

What is going on? I am going to get someone for keeping me out of the loop if there is something major happening!

I follow in behind Melissa, who got around me at the bottom of the stairs, as she leads me right into the dining room.

I thought she said kitchen? What in the moon's name is going on! I keep quiet, even though my anger is starting to rise at all of this.

Melissa opens the door and steps aside quickly. It is dark in the dining room, which is unsual.

Flipping the light switch on, many people start saying surprise.

Surprise what? Are they trying to give us a heart attack! Azure growls, having got just as worked up as I am.

Tyler pops up beside me in a instant. He is quick to wrap an arm around the back of me.

"Surprise, baby. Your having a baby shower." Tyler smiles down at me.

I blink my eyes many times, trying to get my mind to wrap around the fact there was no emergency and what he just pulled.

I turn and my hand lands right on the side of his head, with a resounding thump.

"Are you crazy!" I yell at him.

I smack him again once, while all he is doing is laughing like a lunatic.

"I almost had a heart attack thinking something was wrong with your ass." My voice comes out in a squeal.

Everyone in the room is laughing at my reaction.

I don't find it the least bit funny. Sure this is beyond sweet of them to do, but to scare me like that.

I stop when tears form in my eyes once again. I will be so happy when she is here and these hormones calm down again. I am not a cry baby, but I am sure starting to feel like one lately.

The roller coaster of emotions is ridiculous. It feels like I either laughing like a lunatic, crying like a baby, or just beyond livid with no in between.

I let out a huff, before turning to face everyone else. They all hold their mouths in a instant, to try and stop from laughing.

Layla, Hailey, and Melissa come bounding over to me and pull me into the small crowd.

Fiona is one of the first to come up, she holds out a small plate with many little treats on it.

"This is for you dear. It may help bring that blood pressure down some, hmm." She muses.

"Thank you. Thank you all for this, it was definitely a surprise, but let's not cause little girl to come early." I finally laugh a little.

"Oh, we don't want that to happen. You sure have one heck of a aim. Your hand never missed." Fiona laughed.

"You do have a swing, baby." Tyler rubs the side of his head, walking up to me.

"Sorry, but he is a large target too." I mumble between bites.

This food is hitting the spot. The salty and sweet that is dancing on my taste buds have everything melting away that just happened.

I'm in my own world while everyone laughs.

"I should have planned that better." Tyler kisses the side of my head.

"We are just as much at fault." Nathan mumbles.

"We didn't get slapped though." Layla and Hailey both laugh.

"I enjoyed watching." Alastair laughs with the others.

A chair magically seems to appear with Alastair. He gestures for me to sit down, and I put up no complaints about that.

No sooner than I am in the chair, several members starts coming up and placing gifts around my feet. My eyes bulge out of their sockets with how many little items is littered around me.

"This is to much!" I exlcaim.

Many people once again laugh at my reaction.

"Nonsense, Luna. This is not enough! You are our sweet Luna and we just want to show our affection for you and our little heir on the way." Rachel calmly speaks.

She is a lovely member, having spent some time with her when she needed to talk to someone. She is an older lady that lost her mate a few months back to old age.

"There is gifts for little lady, but there is also some just for mommy herself. Also, you have a few as well Alpha." Fiona smiles.

"Thank you so much!" My eyes once again tear up.

"So many times the parents are forgotten and we didn't want that, so there is little things for each of you that will help you and baby." Fiona tells us.

It seems like I am opening and unwrapping forever. I have no clue where so many of these items came from. There is a few that is even handmade.

Layla, Hailey, and Melissa are constantly awing and cooing, right along with me.

Tyler ended up getting some little things, a blanket handmade with writing on it. I got the same blanket but with 'Luna' on it instead, along with some lotions and creams.

Little girl ended up getting so many different outfits, bath washes, carriers, blankets, and the list goes on. I feel a little overwhelmed honestly by all the items.

Once we get done with the gifts, everyone stays around and we all eat a wonderful dinner as a pack. This has been an amazing baby shower, even if I was about to stroke out thinking something was wrong.

After we all eat and the plates have been cleaned up, everyone helps to bring everything we got today up to the rooms.

I have already started removing the tags and placing them in a hamper to be washed. Which Hailey is a step ahead of me in and already got the first load going.

We all work together and by the end of the night my eyes feel like dropping on their own. I am happy though everything is ready for when she comes.

I am sitting in the rocking chair looking around her room, when everyone leaves for the night. Tyler walks over to me and picks me up like it is nothing. I am to tired to even put up a fight right now. He carries me to the room and removes my clothes, before pulling one of his shirts over my head.

I lay down, as he pulls the covers up over me. I hear him tell me how much he loves me, before I close my eyes hoping for a good nights sleep. A smile plastered on my face that no one can get off tonight.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Surprise lol! Nothing to exciting, but Claire sure got some whacks in on Tyler for the scare!

It is amazing to see the pack coming together as the next generation leader will be born soon.

We are closing in to the very end of this book! I can't thank everyone enough for the kind words, comments, and votes they honestly make my day!

The One Luna (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara