Chapter 40

I walk down the steps, going two floors down to Melissa's floor

It is still considered the Gamma's floor, but we are thinking of changing that. This will be the treasury floor now, and doing away with having a Gamma.

Tyler and I have talked it over with Nathan, and none of us find it fair that one person becomes Gamma and trains everyone every single day. So instead, it makes more since to change around the names of the groups and the elite warriors will be called Gamma's Group, together. They can go in on specific days and train everyone together. Then on the days they don't train either Tyler or Nathan will.

Plus, I am going to get into training more myself. Along with showing others what Azure teaches me.

We will train after the pup is born. Azure chides.

True, we can't train carrying the baby but it is the plan for after the little one is born.

Focusing, on Melissa's door I knock.

She opens the door and right at the same time Layla and Hailey are walking up behind me.

"Who's ready to go shopping?" Layla semi screams, happily.

"The only reason we are going in person is because it will take to long to ship here and we don't have that much time. Melissa can give brith any day really." I chide.

I was on both scales of this shopping trip between happy, but also just wishing we could do it online.

"Plus, we need to see paint colors in person." Melissa smiles.

"It is still shopping and loads of fun either way!" Layla laughs.

That girl is definitely a shopaholic.

"Alastair is already ouside and waiting with the SUV that we are taking." Hailey smiles.

"Let's get the show on the road then!" Layla spins beelining for the stairs.

"Just no more clothes! She already has more then enough from the shower you guys threw me awhile back." Melissa laughs, as we follow Layla to the SUV.

Walking outside I see the SUV, but Alastair is by a truck instead. I see Alastair talking to Tyler and Nathan, who are in the truck.

"Just what are you two doing?" I ask, walking up to them in the truck.

"We are just going to follow you guys into town. The windows need to be ordered anyway." Tyler tries shrugging it off.

"Uh huh, okay then." I say turning to go over to the SUV to join the others.

"I promise that is all we are doing. Then we are coming right back here and starting on the roof." Tyler smiles.

"If you promise not to be a stalker of mine following us. Alastair is more than capable of watching us." I move back over to the truck and lean in some, giving him a quick peck.