Chapter 12

"What was that about?" Nathan asks the one question, I was fixing to

"If they stayed together any longer with the pattern in the black form, then the Master could pinpoint our exact location." Claire answers, going pale.

"Doesn't he already know where we are?" I ask.

Call me dumb, but this guy, whoever he is, on my last nerve.

"No, I wouldn't say he does. Think about it he has puppets, yes? They had to find Claire, but no one but Saul actually knew where she was and who. Although, he wanted the powers she has for himself so he wouldn't have told the Master where she is." Alastair answers this time.

That does make sense. Saul was power hungry, so he wouldn't have told anyone. More then likely he played it off as not finding Claire, to buy himself more time.

"He knows that I have come forward though. The day I shifted, I was in a different time zone it is where I officially met Azure. A messenger came saying he would be seeing us soon or finding us soon something like that." Claire speaks up.

I look back at the bodies. My mind goes over every single detail that has happened since she has shifted, not only has she found the traitors but also figured this out. Claire keeps pulling out stops. I am just going to stop asking what she can even do next.

"We can get the bodies removed now, so they are staying here in the cells. I will gather several warriors and have them placed in graves, seperate of each other." I say aloud.

"No need." Claire looks at me, crystal eyes shining.

I really want to ask what she means, but I am going to just step back because once more Azure is at the surface.

"Have the guards open the door." She warns.

Nathan runs out and comes back a few seconds later.

Before he can tell her it is done, the bodies suddenly burst into flames.

What the hell! Don't piss mate off again. Forget her cutting our balls off she will burn them! Niko yelps, seeing exactly what I do.

I watch as the smoke seems to gather into a cloud above the bodies before it is pushed around Claire and right out the exit way.

"Now the bodies are gone." Claire slumps against the bars to the cells.

I reach out and hold her up.

"Damn sis! That was wild and by far has to be the best thing yet." Nathan comes over giving her a quick look over.

"Like Azure said see the molecules vibrating together fast and push all angry at it, then poof." She answers like it is a simple matter.

"Let's get out of here for now." I wrap my arms around her better and carry her out of the cells.

I keep her in my arms, until we get to the office. She nuzzled my neck the entire time, a feeling that never gets old.

I sit her on the couch and take the spot right next to her. Alastair and Nathan take the chairs straight across from us.

"How are you feeling?" Alastair asks, looking at Claire.

"I feel fine. Just right after I done that seemed like I got a little lightheaded." She shrugs.

"You need to eat more. You use more energy with all the learning and starting the use your abilities." He gets up and moves over to the small bar I have in here.

He knows all to well the small little snacks that are there, just like the rest of us.

Claire accepts the granola bar and starts nibbling on it. I can tell that is definitely not what she was wanting, but she is to nice to say anything.

"I need to let Greg and Cole know what we found out. Then at some point we need to go down and talk to the three in the cells that you found." I let them know at least the only plans I have for now.

They all nod their heads.

I move over to the desk to call them, when Claire stands up.

"If you don't need me, I am going to go check on Melissa and then help in the kitchen. It makes it easier being there for ones that want to come talk with me for anything. Unless you need me here for any questions they may have when you call?" Claire asks.

"I could make notes of questions if they have any." I offer.

"Sounds good to me. Well anything special anyone wants for tonight either dinner or dessert wise?" She looks at all of us.

We all shake our heads. I am not picky and will eat anything they whip up. It is the least I can do, because I have no clue the first thing about cooking. Unless you count making cereal.

Claire smiles and gives me a quick kiss, before her and Alastair leave.

Nathan comes over to the desk sitting in the chair in front of me.

"Well, paperwork time. Tell me where to start. " He offers his hand.

I hand him several papers to where he can fill in what has happened today for records. Before starting on files for the next warrior who may be able to pick up the training when we are not on the field doing it.

The phone call seems to last forever with Greg and Cole. There is times Nathan would look up at me with wide eyes with what they would say.

At first they was talking so much so fast with what we found out with Claire, I couldn't understand them. So I had to have them slow down and repeat most of it.

Neither one had any questions, they was just relieved to have got answers. They asked what the next steps were and I told them what we had gone over.

Right before I was going to tell them I was going to get off the call, Cole stopped me.

The question that was asked is two that should have been something I thought of.

Does anyone actually know what this Master may look like and his exact age?

A/N‐-----
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Soo seeing something new little things Claire can do!

Anyone what to guess how old the Master is??

Don't worry there will be more action coming! It can't just stay slow and easy for them, hehe!