Chapter 16

We walk into the pack house and the smell of food is the first thing on my radar

We walk into the pack house and the smell of food is the first thing on my radar. I follow the smell all the way to the kitchen.

"I thought you may like some roasted chicken for lunch." Fiona laughs.

"You know the way to my heart and stomach." I smile at her.

She has all the plates lined up on the counter and motions for us all the sit down. As Hailey adds some more veggies to each plate.

Layla and Melissa are at the sink cleaning up.

"Did you guys get anything useful?" Layla asks.

"Well from the sounds of it on Crissy's side of things, a messenger has been coming around." I answer before diving into my chicken.

"Have you guys got him to talk?" Melissa asks.

I almost choked on my bite. Her question kind of caught me off guard, knowing who she is talking about.

"Not yet. John is going to be the hardest to talk to probably. Crissy put up a fight, but finally told us after some persuasion. Dean just came clean willingly." Tyler replies.

"I don't even want to know how you got her to talk." Layla lets a light shake out.

"I would like to be there with you when he talks." Melissa shocks us all.

"Are you sure that is a good idea though? It is probably not going to pretty." I ask her gently.

"I just want him to see that I stand with both of you. Plus he has a right to know about his child, even though he will have nothing to do with the baby." Melissa walks over to sit in the chair in front of me.

I look over to Tyler. Who shrugs at me, letting it be my call.

"If you think you can handle it." I finally tell her.

"I can handle it. I'll just stand in back. I want to see him get what he deserves." She runs her hands through her hair.

"I can't believe I never caught on to him though. Sure he became distant, but I thought it was because he seen Josh killed. It is honestly a miracle I got pregnant because we barely done anything after all that happened." Melissa seems to go deep in thought.

"Hey, you can not blame yourself. We have been over this." I reach out and hold her hand.

"It just makes me so mad." She sighs.

"It does us all Melissa. We can't answer for John, but we have each other. I know Claire has told you, but we will be here for anything you need. This is just like one big family here." Tyler smiles over to her.

It makes my heart burst at how he can be so sweet. I have seen so many sides to Tyler since knowing him, and it honestly stumps me how he can turn on a dime with his emotions.

We finish eating and even the men pitch in to help clean their plates.

"Do you need any help preparing dinner?" I ask Fiona.

"No dear. You guys have much more important things to work on." Fiona smiles.

We walk back outside and every single one of us take in a deep breath.

"Well we shouldn't put it off any longer." Tyler speaks up first.

So we all set out back to the cells, but this time Layla, Melissa, and Hailey are with us. 

The guards do a double look when they see we have the others with us. They open the doors and follow us right in as well.

Nothing can be heard but our feet hitting the concrete, as Tyler leads us to the cell holding John.

Tyler and I stop right at the front of it, as the others moving around behind us to see also.

"Brought a whole party just for me." John sneers.

"It most definitely is not a party. We are all high rank wolves wanting answers from you. You was a high rank wolf that knew most of everything going on." I growl right back. "I want answers and you will tell us everything or I will be the one to cause you harm."

"Not enough though. I only came to know what you were when you was gone." He glares daggers at me.

"So, you was in with Saul?" Tyler growls out.

"Wouldn't you like to know? I am not going to answer one word to any of you. You think she can save you, then your deadly wrong." John spits.

"Not even from your ex-mate or unborn child?" Melissa growls, but doesn't step up.

John tries to look behind me to her. "Like I even care, you was fixing to be toast like the others. I was just caught before anymore plans could be put into play."

Melissa growls and so does every male with us. To threaten and have something planned to harm your mate is forbidden and beyond looked down on.

"What plans?" Tyler commands.

John keeps his mouth closed, but a fire is fueling inside me. He had plans to harm my pack members. He played innocent for how fucking long?

Channel that towards him. Azure pipes up.

"What was the plans?" I growl.

He continues to be silent.

"Fine have it your way." I growl out.

You know how to set things on fire. Now is the time to control how much heat you use. You can get him sweating and miserable. Azure tells me.

I push the anger I am feeling towards him, and try to picture him heating up.

Within just a few minutes, John is no longer standing still he is bouncing between his feet with sweat dripping down his face.

Just a little more. He needs to be just before passing out. Then maybe he will talk. Azure hums, with thought.

I keep focus, but John still won't answer the questions Tyler is growling out.

What else can we do? He still doesn't seem to be wanting to talk further. I ask Azure.

How would you feel about if we remove his sight from him? If we take his sight and mate lets us close enough, we could just put your hands on his head. Then we could dive in ourselves and see everything he has done. Just need to access his memories, he can't deny what he has seen and done with his own eyes. Azure licking her teeth.

I am a little astound at what she said we can do, but if we can get answers I will do anything.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

John talked very little, but would not give the answers they wanted.
Will Azure and Claire be able to see what he has done? More to come on that.

Some things coming up that will help set things in motion. Who is ready?

Thank you to all my readers! The comments and votes make my day! Lots of love going out!