Chapter 19

These last four months have been beyond busy!

Melissa is now six months pregnant and found out she is having a little girl. Layla, Hailey, and I have already threw her a little baby shower, just incase things take a turn. It was nice to see the pack coming together for the event and showing support.

We have not had any further signs of the Master at all. It has been to quiet since I finally found what he looks like when I done that to John.

All the traitors are still in the cells. They have been fed three square meals a day, but no visitors. We honestly don't know what to do with them, most of the pack says to put them to death but it doesn't feel right to me. At least not for Dean, he was at least blackmailed. Once everything is over and we come out of the winning side, we need to hold a meeting so the the pack knows everything clearly and not just the label traitor. Then we can all decide what to do with the three in the cells.

Tyler and I have tried to make it to where we spend time together everyday, but it's mainly on the field training. He comes to bed so late and gets up before I do. He seems to be having fun throwing me on my ass daily though.

Nathan trains much like Tyler, both are hard and fast. As where when Alastair works on my physical training it is easier. Although, the running they have me do is murderous.

Alastair has stepped in with Layla, Melissa, and Hailey in being spotters for when Azure helps teach me. Now, training with Azure was easy at first now she just gets fussy because I won't give her what she wants. A baby, or pup as she calls a baby, but she needs to know and learn now is not the time.

I try to reason with her that we need to take the Master down first, but she just grumbs with me. Azure has threatened to make my body reject the birth control shot when we got it again last month. I literally had to tell her I would not shift for our runs if she even dares to try that.

What would you know. I want what I want. I have wanted a pup for a long time, besides we need someone to carry on our line and will need another Alpha in the future. Azure grumbles.

"Your point is not valid for right now though. There will be time once we get rid of this threat." I whisper out loud.

He has already defeated me once though. Azur whines.

I let the object I have floating fall to the ground. Letting out a sigh, I know but we have to think positive. I try and calm her down. As time as ticked by Azure has been more on edge.

You just have just been avoiding telling mate our chances of living through this. Azure points out.

"Claire?" Layla steps up to me.

"Having an arguement with Azure again?" She asks.

"Just some banter is all." I try to shrug it off.

"You haven't been spending much time with Tyler and being mates, it does tend to make the wild sides of us act up." Layla gives a small smile.

"That would make sense. Azure was calm for the longest, but as both Tyler and I have been busy lately, she has gotten kind of snippy." I let it sink in what she said.

I never thought about that, but mates do have issues being apart for a long time. Even if we are together every day we have not spent very much time together unless training for an hour counts. Heck we haven't even shared an actual meal together since finding out so much four months ago with John.

"Why don't you head up to the office? I seen Tyler and Nathan headed into the house an hour ago, after they got done training. You have been out here awhile." Melissa suggests.

"I will mindlink Nathan and let him know that he needs to take over some of the paperwork. You and Tyler need some one on one time." Layla winks.

"I will cover the kitchen with Fiona. Plus I will keep Alastair in the kitchen with us, that way you and Tyler are completely free." Hailey adds, smiling.

"Thank you guys so much." I give them a quick hug.

Running back to the pack house, Alastair meets me half way there. He is never far away and during my trainings with Azure, he stands several feet away unless I try something new.

"Hailey said she needs you in the kitchen with her this evening." I smile over at him.

"Okay, what do you ladies have up your sleeves?" He asks, side eyeing me.

"I am going to grab Tyler and spend some time with him one on one." I giggle opening the door.

Alastair hangs back at the door waiting for the others to come in. I dash up the steps and open the office door.

Tyler looks up at me and smiles.

"Ready to spend some time with me?" I ask him.

"Layla gave me a warning. I got this paperwork under control, we are just adding to the personal files like you had said before." Nathan laughs.

"Well, if your done roasting turkeys, I am all yours." Tyler says, getting up and rounding his desk.

"I was making things float today. No use of the fire ability for today's lesson." I smile at him.

"And just what is my mate wanting to do since you are free and guess I am now too?" He smirks, before sweeping me off my feet.

"Let's go for a run in wolf form." I smile.

Tyler carries me all the way down the stairs. We pass by the ladies and Alastair who are laughing at us.

"You guys have fun!" Layla wiggles her eyebrows, causing everyone to laugh.

Tyler walks us outside and moves me to where I hang over his shoulder, as he runs us to the woodline.

He places me down and I immediately start taking my clothes off and place them in a pile on the ground by the tree. Shifting a heartbeat later.

Tyler is just as quick, standing tall and proud.

Mate. Azure hums, brushing herself against Niko.

Niko is quick to grab our tail in his mouth, holding it while his tail moves behind him. Azure turns and nips at his leg, causing him to let go of our tail.

Azure licks his snout before taking off through the trees starting a game of cat and mouse.

This is what we have needed, just some carefree time together.

A/N---

Hey Hey Guys!!!

Had a little time jump in, getting a little run through on what their little lives have been like. 

They have been preparing for the Master and it should seem a few things Claire and Azure is hiding from Tyler.

Tyler and Claire are getting ready and starting on some time together.
Who is seeing if Claire tells Tyler the truth on things on the next chapter?

Thank you so much to everyone reading, commenting, and voting it makes my day! Lots of Love going out!