Chapter 24

I have been pleasantly surprised with how good the warriors have been

I have been pleasantly surprised with how good the warriors have been. Azure hums in agreement.

We were both concerned that with their larger forms and being taught the quickest take down, that they would not be so light on their paws.

There was only a few warriors that needed some extra instructing. Even that though was on dodging more so then being quick and soft touched.

One wolf, however; seems to be having troubles with the dodging all together.

I pad over to the house putting my back to the group and shift quickly, throwing on the shirt and a pair of shorts underneath.

I jog back over to Tyler in his wolf form. "The pure brown wolf over there." I point him out.

"He seems to be having issues with dodging." I finish telling him.

Tyler shifts back up quickly, thankfully I grabbed a pair of shorts incase. Tyler throws them on, looking over to the wolf.

"Those are the newer warriors, they are still in the beginning classes." Tyler tells me.

"Something seems off though. He is quick, but only once someone gets close to him." I point out.

Tyler watches closely on how the group works.

"It honestly seems like he may be having troubles seeing." I murmur out my thoughts.

Tyler calls the wolf over by name, causing the wolf to jerk his head our way and trot over to us.

The wolf is quick to lay at our feet and move his head over.

"Please no need to submit. Your not in any trouble." I softly coo at him.

I bend over and run my hands through his fur, getting a closer look at his eyes. Being able to see him up close, I can tell his vision may be impaired due to a haze like film over his one eye.

"Do you wear glasses in your human form?" I ask him.

The wolf shakes his head no.

"Are you having troubles to see further out from you?" I take on a more direct route.

I can tell the wolf gets nervous, but is trying to hide the slight shake.

Hold your hand over his left eye. It seems to have a small discolor to it. You may want to warn him it could burn, but we could use the heating ability to melt the layer of film off his eye to where he would be able to see. Azure softly let's her voice float through my head.

"May I?" I hold my hand over the wolf.

He is quick to put his head into my hand, not even second guessing.

"Thank you. I am going to cover your eye. There may be a sting, but try to stay still for me." I softly talk to him.

Moving my hand over his eye, I can feel Azure come up to the surface to join me in helping our warrior. The wolf sits still as we gently start to let the heating ability work.

It is over within a few seconds, and I remove my hand. Getting a good look at his eye the haze is now gone. No one would ever even know he had the haze.

The wolf licks my hand, before I hear a soft 'Thank you' filter through my head from his link.

"Your more than welcome. Now, I would love to see how you do." I smile at him.

Tyler wraps his arm around my waist as we watch the wolf take back off into the group he was with.

"That was wonderful how you just helped Mark." Tyler whispers in my ear.

"He is a pack member and I would do anything for them, Ty." I smile watching the groups work.

"Let's switch partners up." I speak loud enough for everyone to hear.

We watch as wolves move around and form new groups and start up the same practice moves.

Alastair comes up and his tails brush my leg. He turns to watch the groups work on the practice we have shown them today.

I feel Tyler stiffen next to me. Looking up to see his eyes are glazed over meaning he is getting a mind link.

"We need to go to the boarder." Tyler tells me.

"Nathan." Tyler calls out for him.

Nathan is quick to run up to us, making the grass fly behind his paws.

Well looks like someone needs to learn to run more graciously. Azure laughs.

"We are needed at the boarder. Some of the warriors found a man there, holding a package." Tyler tells us.

Tyler leads the way towards the borderline the warriors are at.

Alastair and Nathan both flank my sides, as I follow in behind Tyler.

The walk does not take any time to reach, but then again we was more like jogging here.

The first thing I pick up is a strong rosemary scent, causing my nose to burn. The next thing I see is a person standing just before the borderline.

Tyler stops us a few feet from the line as well.

"Can we help you?" Tyler let's the authority he holds seep out.

The person removes the hood to reveil a man. He smiles at us before holding out a box. "This is for the Luna of Dark River." His speaks.

"You can drop the box there where you stand." Tyler commands.

"Commands won't work on me  Alpha. Just simply ask me to do something, as I am nothing but a person to use." The man speaks.

Something doesn't feel right. I take a glance down at Alastair, wanting to take a step back further from the border.

He doesn't feel right. I link Tyler, Nathan, and Alastair. I think he could be a messenger.

All three tense up.

"Would the Luna like to come gather her package?" The man asks.

Tyler looks back to me, letting me take the lead.

"I will not come across the border until you are gone." I try to sound strong and firm.

The man does nothing but smile.

"You're not a wolf, but yet you knew where my borderline is. What are you?" Tyler asks him, trying to get the man to just say it.

"I am not but a person doing his job." The man doesn't give us what we want.

"Meaning your a messenger." I tell him instead of asking.

"Labels are a bore. Call me what you want." The man makes a move towards us.

"Come closer and I will have you put in the cells for trespassing." Tyler growls out.

"You have to catch me first." With that the man drops the box and takes off, right before our eyes.

A/N----
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Something a little interesting for you in this chapter...

The man seemed reluctant didn't he?

What do you think the box holds?

Next chapter you will find out what is within the box... Do you think things are getting started early?

Is Claire and Tyler ready for the threat of the Master?

Lots of love going out! Thank you for all the comments and votes as they make my day!