Chapter 37

I finally got the list of things needing done all wrote up

I finally got the list of things needing done all wrote up. Sure I went a little over board, but the list is color coded and now it is easier to look for what needs to be done first then the things that can be put off for last.

Melissa has been typing away and doing her part with the treasury. I have took glances at her working, just wanting to make sure she doesn't need any help.

We did a little chit chat back and forth before we got focused again. She is so beyond excited that I am pregnant and said the pack will rejoice that this is exactly what they needed to hear after everything we have all been through.

I am still all bubbly inside thinking about our sweet little one growing inside of me. It is surreal to know that in less than seven months I will be holding a baby and be someone's mom. I can only hope I will be a good mom.

You will be. We both will. Azure hums contently.

With the computer turned on, I start to search different little ideas for the gardening out front. I loved what we had before, but I feel like this is a new beginning. I come across several little ideas that I like, but there is one little part in each that just doesn't suit me. Looking at it all closer, I pull ideas from each and merge it together.

Arms wrap around my shoulders, making me relax back into them.

"You were supposed to wake me up." Tyler nibbles on my ear.

"Not when you was sleeping so well. Besides, just working on ideas. What do you think of this for the garden out front?" I point to the screen asking him.

"That looks nice, but that is more of Layla's and the others thing because I am not very good at that stuff." Tyler laughs.

"Look at what?" Layla's voice comes from the couch where she is sitting next to Melissa.

When in the world did everyone get here?"

"Gardening stuff for out front. The wind speeds took out all the plants and the two little trees." I reply.

"Oh, I am up for that." Layla smiles, rubbing her hands together.

"I will gladly do any heavy lifting, yes." Alastair smirks looking at me.

Do you know? I link him.

Of course, I caught Tyler smiling and looking for you when he was coming out of the room. He slipped, but I won't tell anyone else. Alastair links back.

"I figure the gardening will be among the last to be done. There is several other little things that is needing attention first." I let everyone know.

"Dang your at it again with being organized, sis." Nathan laughs, looking at the notes I have made.

"It is better to be organized than scattered out." I try to move and grab it from his hands.

Nathan smirks and holds it just out of my reach. This causes everyone to laugh at us and our antics.

Tyler lifts me up with ease and sits down with me in his lap. I watch and make sure my legs are not hanging off the side with his wound.

Even though Nathan and Tyler are hurt, they are in a good mood. The rest they all had seems to really have helped. It is sad to know we lost two of our own. I make a point to speak with the families soon.

"So when are we doing this next bonfire?" Nathan asks.

"Oh, we could be ready in the kitchen whenever so don't let that hold up any thoughts." Hailey chimes in.

"It is late in the day and I don't want anyone to rush to put it together for tonight. That is to much hard work on you ladies, even though I know you guys are little wizards in the kitchen. I don't want to put any added stress on anyone." Tyler answers, holding me closer. He kept rubbing on my lower stomach, which no one even notices.

"We can do tomorrow evening." I muse.

"Perfect! I will let Fiona know now, that way we can get a head start." Hailey smiles big, making a beeline for the door.

"Could you wait one second by chance?" I ask her, stopping her dead in her tracks.

She turns and faces me smiling. "Sure."

"Could you close the door?" Tyler asks her.

Hailey closes the door, and moves back over to Alastair.

"Everyone here within this room, you guys are my family. I will forever be grateful for everyone that has stood with me, with us. I really want you all to know that." I smile at everyone.

"There is something else coming up in the near future, though." I say and everyone went from awing to serious in a second flat.

"It's not like that. It is just well you see there will be an heir running around here very soon along with Melissa's little girl." I hint.

"We are having a baby." Tyler finally busts.

Melissa and Alastair smile at us already knowing, but Nathan jumps up fast. He picks me up out of Tyler's lap faster than I can even comprehend.

"Watch it!" Layla is quick on her feet, and moving towards Nathan.

"You just had a minor surgery, don't hurt yourself." Layla chides Nathan.

"I am going to be an uncle. That made me so happy it even over rides the small pain." Nathan hugs me tight.

I hug him back. When he finally let's me go he is smiling so big. Everyone else comes up to give me a hug and just expresses their happiness.

Tyler finally pulls me back into his embrace and seems to be already a little over protective, but he never said a word to anyone here when they was hugging me. Tyler believes the same these people that are here in this office is our family. It may not be by blood, except for Nathan, but we are all together in everything.

I was not going to tell anyone else until the bonfire tomorrow, but everyone is here that is dear to us and I can't hold in the excitement from them. I will protect them and my unborn little one with everything I have.

I dare anyone try to pull what Juilian did to us. I will bring the fire on them.

A/N----
Hey Hey Guys!!!

The whole little crew knows about the baby on the way! Two pregnant she-wolfs, at the same time in high ranks. The next generation is on the way!

How will the rest of the pack take the news?

Thank you to everyone reading! The comments and votes make my day!