Chapter 52

My sleep is being distrubed by someone shaking my shoulder

My sleep is being distrubed by someone shaking my shoulder. I move my head and open my eyes to see Tyler looking at me in a panic.

"What is it?" I ask, my rubbing my eyes.

I go to sit up in the bed and can feel a strange wet sensation around my lower half.

"The bed is wet. Did you go on yourself or?" Tyler stops, his eyes going even wider.

Tyler runs and flips the lights on. I throw the sheets off and can clearly see the puddle of liquids that has covered the bed.

"Your not even at forty weeks! I thought this couldn't happen yet." Tyler panicks.

"Ty! Slow down. It can happen I am right at thirty seven weeks. It could happen anytime, besides you have been there when the doctor has told us babies can come early or late." I try to calm him down.

How would you have guessed the big Alpha gets freaked out by our baby being born. I am calm, although, currently having a tightness around the lower part of my stomach, although my back feels like it is breaking in two.

Tyler helps me get out of bed. I start removing the sheets, but Tyler stops me and pulls them off himself.

"I linked the pack doctor. He said he would come here first to check you, instead of us going there." Tyler rushes out, running over to the closet.

I go to the bathroom and clean myself up, while Tyler is putting down new sheets on the bed. I grab one of the plain summer dresses that I really don't care much for, just incase it gets messed up.

If Tyler is like this now, how will he react by the end of the delivery? It is like all of the things the doctor has told us, he has completely forgot. I can't seem to calm him down very much either.

My stomach tightens up and I grab the counter. I try to breath through the pain, but let's face it that is right out the door. It seems to pass after a minute. I open the door and make my way to the bed again. Seeing the doctor standing off to the side of the room, I give him a small smile.

"Good earlier morning, Luna. Alpha said you had a major wet patch in the bed?" The doctor asks.

"That is correct. It just seemed like water, since there wasn't a scent. I am pretty sure I just had my first contraction while changing clothes. My back feels like it is splitting in two though." I tell him everything.

"Sounds like your water broke. I can do a quick strip test and make sure. The back pain, could mean back labor." The doctor nods.

I get back in bed and the wetness just keeps flowing. Once the doctor done a check down there. It was confirmed it is my water that broke and I was around six cenimeters dilated.

"It should seem you was laboring while you was asleep. That is good though just means it could speed up the process. Although, I want to give you a shots of steriods. Because you are not up to at least thirty eight weeks, I just want to make sure the baby's lungs are stable." The doctor talks while pulling things out.

"If we done wrong calculations on the due date and the baby is more full term than expected, will the shots harm the baby?" Tyler is quick to ask.

"No, Alpha. The shots will only just keep helping." The doctor calmly answers.

"Now if the Luna's water hadn't broke and she wasn't so far dilated. I would have suggested given her medication to stop the contractions and to stop the labor from progressing, while she had strict bed rest. We don't have the option now, however. I am confident from the scans and the last few times, we was able to see your baby practice breathing in womb, so I think everything will be just fine." The doctor informs us.

Tyler makes a face while, the doctor has me roll to my side and his raises up the dress to administer the injection.

"What is that face for?" I ask Tyler.

"Doesn't that hurt at all? That needle was huge." Tyler answers.

"Nope, the contraction pain I am feeling right now is worse than that needle was." I tell him.

"I can give you some medication to help with the pain if you would like it Luna." The doctor speaks up, while writing on his clip board.

Man, he brought everything in this morning.

"Not right now. It is still tolerable currently, and I remember you saying the pain medicine can only be given every so often." I sigh.

"That is correct. So your wanting to wait until further in to get it?" He asks.

"That is the plan at least." I groan, just as I feel another contraction.

Tyler jumps up and goes around the bed and gently pushes on my hip bones, getting coaching from Doc.

That helps so much, with the pain due to how it is traveling all around my lower body seems like.

"I will come back to check on you soon. We will move you down to the medical side once you get a little closer, for now you try to stay as comfortable as you can." The doctor bows, before leaving the room.

I have Tyler help me to stand up, because it seemed to help being up on my feet earlier. Tyler places a towel under my feet on the floor, because I don't want the carpet ruined by all the fluids.

Tyler helps me by rubbing my back as I sway side to side. It doesn't seem like anytime has past before the back pain starts to become unbearable and I can feel the contractions constantly coming.

"Get the doctor now." I barely get out.

Tyler's eyes glaze over, as he links the doctor again. I look at the clock and it has been almost two hours since the doctor was last in here.

Surely, I didn't dilate that quickly but then again this little girl seems to already have a mind of her own.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

It's happening and time for little girl to make her appearance!

Poor Tyler seems to be a mess.

Thank you so much for all the comments and votes as they make my day!