Chapter 13

I am in the kitchen talking with Melissa, Hailey, and Layla while we are working some dough for tonight, when Tyler comes busting through the door

Alastair jumps at their unexpected and huge entering. Can't blame him it made all of us jump.

"What is wrong now?" I get out, trying to calm my heart rate.

Right now it is beating so hard, I think it could just go flying out on its own.

"I need to talk to you." Tyler is very cryptic in answering.

I know I give him a weird look, but wipe my hands on a towel. Walking towards the door. All of the ladies are looking at me with worry, I give them a quick smile.

Alastair follows in behind me, as I follow Tyler's running body back up the stairs. Whatever it is he is wanting for it to be kept quiet for now, since he is heading to the office where no one can hear in if the door it closed.

No sooner than we make it in the door, Tyler closes it.

"Okay, here I am. Now what is so important that has you running?" I ask him.

"On the phone with Greg and Cole, there was two questions asked that none of us have ever thought of." Tyler moves to the desk, grabbing a piece of paper.

"Has anyone ever seen the Master? Does anyone know how old he actually is?" Tyler asks looking at me and Alastair.

I wait for Azure to pipe up, when it comes to this she hasn't ever been quiet, but she is now.

I look over to Alastair. "She is quiet."

"I can't answer the first question. The first female human ran off and I felt when she was killed." Alastair answers.

"That is what she mentioned before to you about not making the same mistakes." It hits me and now I understand that better.

She went against me, she just wanted a fast out. She was not as strong, like you. When the moon choose her to be the first female shifter it had taken to much of a toll on her, that's why it would only come up every so often in your family line waiting for one strong enough to support me as their wolf spirit. Azure finally speaks up.

"Do you know what he looks like?" I ask aloud, making the men turn their heads to me.

I hold up my hand waiting for Azure to answer.

She lets out a puff of air, then all of a sudden I can't see anything in the office. All I see is darkness, and the stars above. I feel like I am laying on my back.

It was many years ago. I have spent many days trying to focus in but this is all I remember. We was laying on our back at night. I couldn't move. She pauses for a brief moment.

Then a figure appears above me, it is a man. He had a cloak over him. Look at the face hard. There is one key point. She guides me through her memory.

I stare at the face hovering above me. Then right when the face moves, I get a glance of fangs?

Blinking my eyes, I can see Tyler and Nathan looking at me funny.

"Where did you just go there?" Alastair asks me.

"Azure took me through her memory of that night. You can't see a face there is a cloak around the man figure. The only thing that stands out is right before her memory ends, I caught a fast glance of possibly fangs." I look at all of them.

"There is nothing we can do about what he looks like other than that. Thank you Azure for what you have shown Claire. We at least know that fangs could be possible." Tyler walks over to me.

It makes me happy and Azure is doing zoomies in my head at what Tyler said. There is nothing better than being thanked by your own mate.

I wrap my arm around his waist pulling him sideways to me.

"So now to figure out how old he is." I let a sigh out.

"Well I know he is older than eight hundred and seventy-five. If that is any help?" Alastair scratches the back of his head.

"Every little bit helps you know that. I kinda figured when the first female shifter came along. It is neat to know that it was so long ago." I smile over at him.

Everyone falls quiet just kind of taking it in, even though we are still not really in the know on things.

"Oh by the way, next time just simply ask me to come up to talk. You scared the living daylights out of all of us when you stormed in like that." I pinch Tyler's ribs.

"I didn't even think of that." Tyler gives me a sheepish look.

"Well I am not sure where we go on trying to find out new information on this Master, as he is being called. I doubt there is anything in books about him. I really wish we could have more infomation though because I want Azure and I to be prepared this time." I sigh.

"There is always the three traitors down in the cells. We still have to talk to them. Maybe we can pull information from one of them?" Tyler replies.

"Why don't we go down tomorrow and see what we can find out from them?" I ask.

All three nod their heads in agreement.

"Well in that case let's go back down and all of us help finish up dinner. Besides about time you sir, learn to cook something." I poke at Tyler, again.

"Cereal counts!" He exclaims.

"Uh, no that does not count. You can't burn cereal." I laugh at him, dragging him out the door with me.

Nathan and Alastair following in behind us, trying not to laugh.

"Don't laugh boys. You are both pitching in as well." I turn my head to smile at them.

They both turn pale.

What is it, they can go out and fight but cooking scares them?

Azure is snickering in my mind the entire way down to the kitchen.

A/N-----
Hey Hey Guys!!!

So got very little information in on this Master!?

What creature do you think the Master could be?

Lots of love going out! All the comments and votes make my day!