Chapter 15

Azure and I watch as the guards open the cell door

Azure and I watch as the guards open the cell door. Crissy tries to leap over them, the second she sees a chance.

"Stop." My command comes out.

It causes her to freeze in place. She glares at me.

That is one of the first times I truly used a commanding tone and it was like she just couldn't move.

It is another gift we have. When we command with force and it is focused on one being they must listen. Azure explains for me.

That would have been nice to know before hand. I clip back to Azure.

Azure ignores me and focuses on Crissy, who is currently having the silver chains wrapped around her wrists.

Tyler walks in and takes a set of gloves that is on top of the box the guards brought in. I watch as he places the gloves on and opens the box.

The musty smell hits me, making me almost gag. I try to keep focus on other things going on just so I don't vomit here and now.

Crissy's eyes are wide, but she should have answered instead of being a twat.

Tyler holds up the plant and moves towards Crissy, who starts thrashing her head around. He grabs her chin in his free hand to hold her in place. He pushes just right on her jawline and her mouth opens against her will.

Tyler doesn't speak any words, as he forcefully smashes the wolfsbane into her mouth and holds his hand over her mouth. Tyler makes sure she can't spit it out, getting the full extent of her punishment for the crime.

Crissy screams and moves around even harder, as tears pour out of her eyes. After a few seconds Tyler moves back and releases her chin and mouth.

We watch as she spits out the wolfsbane and some blood follows in behind it.

"Now, answer me! Who are you loyal too?" Tyler seethes.

Crissy hangs against the guards holding her up, crying.

"Should we do a round two?" Tyler growls, moving to hold her head back up by her hair.

She tries to shake her head.

"Then who the hell are you so loyal too that you would betray your own pack?" Tyler commands.

"I don't know his name I swear!" She cries out.

"I was on a run a few years back and he was just there at the borderline. We talked and he told me of a higher power. He told me all the things I could have. I could get my parents back." She answers further.

"They are dead. Your parents was found slaughtered outside the pack, when you was just a small child. You was there you know." Tyler growls.

"There is no way to bring back the dead." Tyler finishes, letting her go.