Chapter 23

Nathan helped get all the warriors up to speed this morning

Nathan helped get all the warriors up to speed this morning. Every group is here on the field ready for whatever Claire can show us all to help in fighting.

I am just excited to see what she is going to teach us. It is the first time she will be working with all the warriors like this and it gives me a sense of pride.

The sweet scent of roses and chocolate hits me, spinning around to see Claire standing not far off. She has Niko panting in the back of my mind, with her wearing a pair of shorts and a thin tank top.

I jog up to where she stands. "Hey babe. Ready to get started? Nathan and I have done gave a heads up to everyone."

"Thank you, let's do this." She gives me a quick kiss, before walking up to the front of the group.

"Good morning everyone! I hope you all are ready." She speaks up, to where it is just before a yell for all to hear.

This causing everyone to say 'Ready', this many people makes it sound incredibly loud. A smile slips on my face.

"Tyler and Nathan go on and join the them." She says for us to hear.

Nathan and I both walk over in the front group.

"Now, I have spoke with my wolf, Azure. For my size in wolf, being smaller it makes it easy for us to be quick and nimble. We have seen how large everyone here is in wolf form. The most important thing to remember is be light on your toes." She is a natural at large crowd speaking.

"Think of it like a dance." She starts, causing most of the ones on the field to groan.

"Oh no, none of that. This little tibit could help you in numerous ways." She chides.

Everyone snaps back to focus. I watch as her eyes change and Azure surfaces, making her voice deeper.

"So as you know the first key is be light and airy. Second on top of the first step, is easy for everyone use your speed. When dealing with powers, a moving target that is fast is harder to keep focused on. Which will make you less likely to fall victim. Once you know you're quick, then you start learning how to dodge around to corner your target and remove the threat. I would suggest always being in groups of three." She pauses.

"The purpose is so that one would be to take down the threat, while the other two play cat and mouse. By working  as a unit will make the ones with powers be less likely to hit a target. A pissed off magic user is easier to remove than a focused one." She scans the crowd.

"That is the only thing I can tell you without you working on it. Is everyone ready to shift?" She asks.

The sound of clothes shredding, not a second later as Azure sits there like an elegant wolf with her paws out in front of her waiting on everyone else.

We all follow suit just seconds after.

Tyler. Nathan. Please step up and work to pin me to the ground. Her voice floats through our heads.

As for everyone else please try to get in to where your able to see us. She lets the others know.

I turn my head to where I can see many wolves laying on the ground and their heads up. It is actually quite funny how there seems to be rows of wolf heads stacked up to where everyone one here can watch.

Nathan and I work together like a well oil machine, having done this many times together in training but also on the field fighting.

Azure stays sitting, just watching us as we slowly circle her.

Nathan goes low and I go high, trapping her in, from both sides.

Within a blink of an eye, she moves backwards. This causes Nathan and I to clash into each other. She gives us a wolfish chuckle.

As everyone can see it is about being quick and light on your toes. Your movement should not be heard if possible. Watching how the others work if your able to. She instructs.

Niko puffs up some, having being tricked but at the same time in awe over how she is. We push off the ground and shake out our fur.

Everyone pair up in three's and try working on your moves to not be caught for the one who is in the middle. She watches as wolves get up and pair in the groups.

I can tell that most of them pair with the ones they do during normal training.

I will be coming around to see how everyone is working and help each group out. Then we will switch groups around, new partners and see how everyone is doing and where we may need to help extra within. She graciously says.

I move with her as she walks around. Seems like several groups are doing well and have picked up incredibly quick.

I was worried most of us wouldn't be able to, because we have trained most of our lives to be hard and quick about just taking down a threat. Never in my life did I ever think being cunning would be important.

I watch as Alastair trots over in his fur and bows on both legs before Claire. She gives him a huff and he gets up with a smile showing his pearly white teeth. He starts following her around as well standing by my side.

They are much better than I had thought. She sends me directly.

Our pack is amazing. You however are prodigious. I link her back.

She comes up and brushes her tail on my snout. I automatically grab it gently with my teeth.

Okay. Okay. You two down. Heel! None of that on the field. Nathan links us, while he makes a gagging noise.

It pulls a weird laughing noise from Alastair. Breaking Claire and I out of our little moment.

Niko lets out a low tone playful growl. He pushes us off the ground quick and using the little pieces we have been taught so far, going for Alastair and Nathan.

Alastair is quick to dodge, but fast to come back to and pin me. He ends up pinning Nathan instead with how I move. Alastair let's out a glorious, laughing howl.

A second later, I lay face down on the ground. The tingles tell me it is Claire.

Not bad at all. You guys even picked up quick, I have barely had to help give instructions. She beams.

What I wouldn't give to have her smile in all forms. 

A/N----
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Got to see the start of training in Tyler's view with Claire teaching. 
They even got a little practice and mild play in themselves!

Things have been quiet for awhile. Will it last? Or is this just in time for the beginning on events to happen?

Lots of love going out to all my lovely readers! The comments and votes makes my day, thank you to everyone reading!