Chapter 42

I am just amazed at what a female body goes through to give birth

I am just amazed at what a female body goes through to give birth. That was magically in it's own sense.

That is the understatement of the century. Our abilities hold nothing over that. Azure muses over what we watched and helped Melissa with.

I could not believe that she named the baby after me though. That does not even count as special, because it is so much more.

I am finally in our room, laying on the bed. After making sure Melissa and little Abby was all set for the night and telling Melissa to link me if she needs anything I came here.

Tyler has made sure I ate and even made sure that Melissa got to eat as well. I love how he is so into the well being of our members.

I have done showered and now Tyler is getting one as I ponder over everything that has happened today.

"Lost in thought, baby." Tyler surprises me by rubbing my lower stomach.

"Just thinking over everything today." I tell him.

"Something hit me and it is something we need to discuss soon." Tyler stops and sits up in the bed.

"What is wrong now?" I ask.

"Melissa changing her last name back to before John. It got me thinking, we have three traitors still in the cells. What are we going to do with them?" He questions.

"I honestly don't know. I mean John, he is one that is flat out traitor and nothing was held over him." I think over all the things we seen when we looked through his memories.

"We could let the pack decide. I know it is not something that we would typically do, but for his case it could be best." Tyler answers.

"I like that idea honestly. As for Dean and Crissy, well that is where it gets hard for me to choose." I sigh.

"Dean had something held over him, which was his mate by Saul. When asking him he was honest and the gray hue around him was not strong like John's by no means." I ponder out loud.

"Then there is Crissy, who just wanted her parents back and talking with a Messenger directly." Tyler finishes.

"I would honestly like to check in on Dean and see how he is fairing. Maybe we can talk to him more see what all he may have told Saul and go from there? I would like to be able to bring him back into the pack as a second chance." I tell Tyler.

"I can go with whatever you want to do, but we have to think of how the pack views him now. It would be hard bringing him back in." Tyler answers.

"Why don't we talk to everyone on how they feel about this? I mean Nathan and the others really need to be involved too. We can see what they say and bring it up to the rest of the pack." I offer.

"That is not a bad idea. It is still early, we could call them to the office. Well other than Melissa." Tyler muses.

Hey! Would you be up to a room full of guest? Tyler and I have things that we need to go over with everyone. I link Melissa.

Sure! I was bored anyways. I have been staring at Abigail, but she is sleeping. Melissa quickly links back.

"We are going to Melissa's room. So if you can tell the others?" I look back at Tyler.

"Sure." Tyler's eyes glaze over a second later.

We make our way to Melissa's room. I knock on the door and enter when I hear Melissa said come in. Melissa is sitting up in the bed and smiles when she sees us. I point over to little Abby and she shakes her head yes. I am quick to scoop Abby up and hold her against my chest.

Moving over to sit on the bed next to Melissa, just as everyone else shows up.

"What's up?" Nathan asks.

"We need to go over what to do with the traitors. Claire and I was thinking for John, we let the pack as a whole to decide his fate." Tyler stops and looks over to Melissa, with tender eyes.

"I am all for that! For all I care after what he has done he can rot." Melissa's wolf starts to surface.

"What about Dean and Crissy?" Nathan brings it to the others.

"I would like to bring Dean back into the pack honestly. He was being blackmailed by Saul holding his mate." I speak up quietly, holding Abby.

"The pack knows him as a traitor. It could be possible though." Nathan nods.

"How would you two go about trying to make him be seen that he is not a traitor anymore?" Melissa asks.

"Dean could pull extra shifts working and always with some of the most trusted warriors. Possibly have some watching him without him knowing and making daily reports?" Tyler rubs a hand down his face.

"He never seemed to be like a traitor that is what is shocking. I remember him coming to the kitchen to help many different times." Hailey adds.

"It also depends on what he is willing to do. We still need to talk to him and see what all he has to say. Then we can figure the rest out as it comes and ask the pack as well." I talk softly watching Abby's face.

"We can go down there tomorrow and pull him into a different part of the cells to talk to him so that the other two don't hear anything." Tyler adds in.

"I don't think Dean will be a issue coming back into the pack. The others that will vary with how the pack has talked about them since they was taken off the fields that night." Layla walks over to look at Abby.

Abby started to stir and get fussy, needing to be fed. I hand her over to Melissa and she does her thing when everyone walks out.

"Are you okay?" I ask her.

"Yeah, I mean I hate that I was ever mated to him, but I got this pretty girl." Melissa smiles down at Abby.

"When we talk to the pack about his fate do you want to be there?" I have to ask.

"Yes. I also want to see whatever the pack says and you to decide on happening. I felt the rejection and my wolf did to the first night he was in the cells. I never really had any adverse reaction though like everyone always said would happen, but then again sure we mated and had that part of the mateship only. He never would mark and  he would bite the pillow if his wolf surfaced. I think that actually helped, but there was no communcation really unless it was about me." Melissa shrugs.

"You know I am here if you need anything, right?" I ask.

"I know Claire. Your truly an amazing Luna." She smiles up at me.

"Thank you. I am going to let you get some sleep, but link me if you need anything I mean it." I chuckle.

I lean over and give her a side hug, so not to smash little Abby. Before making my way back to the mine and Tyler's room. Tomorrow is going to be a long day I do believe.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

The crew is together and agreed on the next steps to take with the traitors.

How do you think the talk with Dean will go?

Thank you to all my lovely readers for all the comments and votes!