Chapter 46

I gave Claire a warning on what will happen with bringing John out

I gave Claire a warning on what will happen with bringing John out. That way she can give a fair warning to Melissa.

Once I know that Claire is not linking anyone, my attention moves back to our members. So far everyone seems to be understanding and they have surpised me by letting Crissy off as easily as they did.

She is lucky. John won't be so lucky. Niko snarls.

He is right there. John's charges against him is far worst than the others. Maybe it was a good thing he was saved for last or Dean may not even being having the chance of coming back into the pack.

Nathan moves over to where the guards will be bringing John out. We have the same warriors standing by Nathan that was there the day we was in the cells with John.

Everyone has gone quiet waiting for Claire and I to start on this last case. I try to mask my emotions, but I truly don't even want John out here anywhere close to my pregnant mate. He may be blind now, but with how far he was against us I can't put anything past him.

"The last and final case is to deal with, John Nibalot. He was the prior Gamma to our pack, as everyone knows." My voices booms and I can tell my anger lacing each word.

Claire moves to put her fingers against my hand. It does help to reel the anger back in, before I start shaking.

"For the longest he was believed to be faithful by playing quiet and innocent. However, the night of the bonfire we held where Claire came out as the One Luna is when he was found to be the traitor he has been labeled as. As many of you probably recall, he did create a scene." I pause, as many members nod their heads remembering his outburst.

"Since then he has been held in the cells. Due to how he acted out at the bonfire, he was the last we spoke with in the cells. John also proved to be the hardest to speak and tell us anything." I stop talking.

You take over and tell the rest, baby. You are the one who found the information from him. I link Claire.

I watch as Claire stands taller and clears her voice to speak loud enough for everyone to hear.

"When we first went to the cells to speak and get answers, John wouldn't answer things directly. The only thing he gave willingly is that he was caught before he could end his own mate." Claire stops and looks to Melissa for a brief second.

"The first night he was in the cells, I felt his rejection. I have already accepted it and have no ties to him." Melissa stands and says out to everyone.

All our members was quick to offer their sorry's, but you can also feel the anger rolling off of them already. We give them a few minutes to settle back down before we start talking again.

"After he gave that response to us, John refused to answer any further questions. That is when I took it upon myself to use one of the abilities I hold. He was tortured with immense heat, but he still would not break under the pressure. So I changed direction in the torturing and with the help of my wolf and others to hold him down, we removed his vision. By doing this, my wolf was able to help guide me to surface through his memories. In which, we were capable of seeing what all he had done first hand." Claire's voice stays strong and loud the entire time she was speaking to everyone.

Not a single member moved or so much as took a deep breath. They are soaking in all the information they are given. It does make me proud that they want all the facts, no matter how mad they got over what he done to Melissa.

"While surfacing John's memories there was one particular occurrence that stood out to us the most. John was speaking to Juilian, who went by the 'Master'. John would speak to him through a video call." Claire finishes.

"John did not know of Luna Claire being who she is at the time he was speaking to Juilian. So there is no doubt in my mind that actually saved us. Because if he would have known the amount of death would have been at a major high, instead of the very few we have lost. Another added charge onto John is that he is the fault for killing the previous Beta." I add right after Claire.

The guards bring John out and Nathan stands off to the side of the warriors that are holding the chained man in place. His head moves around as he seems to try and listen to what is around him, since he is blind.

I don't feel an ounce of pity for him, all of this he brought on himself.

"So we ask this of you now due to the severity of his charges. Do we keep him in the cells to rot or does John Nibalot face death?" I ask, authority seeping from my words.

I stare at John the entire time I spoke about his choices in sentencing. He attempts to turn from the direction my voice is booming from.

Pack members were quick to start shouting their answers. As most of them have their canines out ready, wanting his blood for themselves.

Their answer seems very clear here. They all agree to bring an end to John for all the traitorous things he has done to our pack.

"It is settled then! Unless anyone wants to save him. If that be the instance, plead his case as to why right now!" I command.

Everyone goes quiet and not a single member speaks up to agrue John's case.

"John Nibalot you are to be sentenced to death for everything you have done to your own pack. There is no one that stood up for you and pleaded against everything that has been laid out." My voice rings loud and clear through the air.

John says nothing, as he is moved to the center of the field. Pack members swarm him on every side, just as the warriors step back.

Everyone is watching John and looking to Claire and I, giving him a wide berth. He may try, but there is absolutely nowhere for him to attempt to run.

I jump off the table and Melissa joins me, as we stalk towards where the warriors left him in the field. Members make a path way for us to go straight to him.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Soooo....

John has been sentenced! Is it what you was expecting?

Tyler and Melissa seem to be in on doing the sentencing together!

Melissa deserves it for the betraying John done to her.

Tyler deserves for all the trickery John done and killing his pack members.

What will be coming next for Claire and Tyler?

A huge Thank You to all my lovely readers! The comments and votes make my day!