We'll always have Mexico

Patrick

I awoke the next day tangled up with Rowan. Rowan stirred and opened her eyes. I couldn't help but grin.

Rowan covered her face. "I can't believe we had sex yesterday."

"Do you regret it?"

Rowan moved her hands and looked at me. "No. Did you regret it?"

"Hell, no."

Rowan giggled.

"I would have preferred not to have a massive hangover."

Rowan raised her finger. "What stays in Mexico, stays in Mexico."

I snickered.

"Plus, we can have more fun when we return home." Rowan wiggled her brows.

"You're a nut."

"Yeah, but I'm your nut."

"Yeah, you are." I pulled her to me and kissed her.

Pounding on my hotel door interrupted our kiss. I pulled on a pair of boxer briefs to answer the door. I opened the door to a crack to find Romeo standing there.

"What?" I asked.

"Dad sent me to get you. Ma wants to see the sites."

"Okay."

"You might want to have Rowan meet us in the lobby first." Romeo nodded at my room.

I stared at Romeo and narrowed my eyes. "You put the raincoats in my bag, didn't you?"

"It's not like you would use your brain when it took a siesta. I figured you would need help." Romeo shrugged.

I groaned.

"I'll stall everyone but hurry." Romeo walked away.

I closed my door as Rowan dressed. I walked towards her. "I would suggest taking a shower and changing. My dad can smell sex on us."

Rowan arched her brow.

"Yeah, don't ask."

Rowan shrugged and left my room. I grabbed a quick shower and dressed. When I got down to the lobby, Rowan talked to the girls.

Dad glanced at me. "What took you so long? I sent Romeo to get you thirty minutes ago."

"I took a shower." I shrugged.

"It took you thirty minutes to shower?"

"No, the shower took ten minutes, but I had to dress. Did you want me freeballing?"

Ma's brows raised. My brothers snickered. Dad rolled his eyes. Rowan turned a lovely shade of pink.

"Cute. Now let's go before I change my mind," Dad said.

Ma and Dad walked away as the girls and my brothers followed, except for Val.

"What happened last night?" Val asked me.

"I slept off my hangover. Why?"

"Because Rowan disappeared, and everyone noticed."

"Rowan checked on me to make sure I was okay."

Val arched his brow. I gave Val a look. He shook his head but didn't question me further. It's not like my brothers, and I discuss our sex lives with each other.

******
Rowan

I checked out some booths as someone placed their hand on my back. I glanced at Pat as he smiled at me. Then he slid his hand into mine. We strolled down the dusty street while looking at the different items available.