Fred weasley

Me and Fred had just been relaxing and chilling by the lake with our friends. George was laying carefree in the grass. Angelina and lee where chatting away about people they had crushes on while me and Fred where in the water. Only mid thigh deep but it was deep enough to cool off and not get to soaked before dinner.

It was the last hot day forecasted for awhile and probably the last one before winter so we wanted to make it count.

Fred had his pants rolled up and he looked like an absolute twit Wich I was sure to tell him about.

" Fred you look ridiculous, taking your Pantsoff would do the same thing" I laughed and he whipped around with a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

" bet you'd love to see that wouldn't you y/n" he said ending it with a classic Fred Weasley wink.

" just as you'd probably love to see my shirt if it got wet because it goes see through you know" That was the worst sentence to say ever.

" oh I know" he then launched himself at me throwing me over his shoulder taking me to a deport water patch and throwing me in.

" you fucking Asshat" I cursed when I came up from the water. I looked down and my shirt was completely soaked through. Luckily my bra  was black so that didn't go see through as well but something I didn't expect was that you could see the lace detailing through the shirt.

Fred had gone silent and was staring. One would normally find this strange but me and Fred have seen each shirtless multiple times. And we have both accidentally walked into the bathroom while the other was showering or changing.

" are you going to stare all day or are you going to help me before I return the favour" he stopped staring and smiled offering a hand pulling me up though it was a bit to powerful because once I got up my lips crashed straight onto his.

I pulled away the second I realised what happened. " Fred I am so sorry" I laughed and he just smiled and moved a piece of wet hair of my face. " don't be" he put his hand on the back of my head and kissed me again. I just let my self surrender to this because I wanted this for ages.

" HOLY FUCK!" We heard yelled behind us meaning our friends had chimes in to what was happening but both me and Fred just flipped them off and went back to what was important.