George weasley

Previous one continued

( mentions of swearing * a lot , sex* mild amount)

Y/n didn't want to admit the breakup changed her but it did, though not for the worst, quite the opposite really,

She stopped letting everyone walk over her, and she stopped settling for second best. She didn't date anymore however, she just did meaningless hookups and askew kisses
And shut off her quest for love except for a 6.3 ginger twin who managed to weasel his way into her heart and her head.

At anytime where some guy was hitting on her, kissing her, screwing her, whatever every time she closed her eyes she saw those mischievous brown eyes.

She was able to think about her feelings when the school year was over and she was on summer holidays until she was going to the burrow to stay over the summer.

She wrote everyone everyday and George multiple Times a day, there were flirts and a very tempting feeling to send risky photos but decided not to.

He was the first to give her a big bear hug when she arrived despite the shit Ron was giving him at every turn however every time y/n caught Ron giving George shit she would attack him and not belittle him per say but stick up for her guy.

Hermione knew every detail about her best friends feelings for George, she was also shitty with Ron because he was attacking her about being bi.

" go downstairs right now and stake your claim
Because a little birdie told me he's alone downstairs in the kitchen" Herminoe Urged her best friend after hearing about her best friend about how she wants to kiss him for the fourth time that day.

" you know what fuck it I will I heard Ron's downstairs too so just to throw it in his face" she said leaving the room leaving the door open and Herminoe scurried after her to go down and spy.

Soon y/n and George were in the kitchen flirting while Ron was in the lounge room
Watching the whole thing.

" you know I can't be bloody bothered anymore Georgie" George stopped kneading the cookie dough he was going at to listen to her.

" just in the past 2 days I've had 7 owls asking for hookups"

" that's ridiculous your not a piece of meat" he responded

" I know I'm just done with that,"

" do you want a relationship now?" George questioned going back to attacking the dough.

" I wouldn't be completely opposed to it as I have been but there is one person I sort of have on my mind but it's all a big question mark in that department- you've been going at that dough for 5 minutes how soft does it need to be"

" heh soft you wanna go?" She nodded and hoped off the bench and stood infront if the dough trying to do what George was saying but was finding it hard to focus as said twins hands where around her waist, head on her shoulder whispering tips in her ear.

Harry had slyly entered the kitchen and pulled Ron away on hemriones orders and the moment the 2 boys were gone y/n forgot about the dough completely and turned around and kissed the boy behind her.

It started as a kiss but when tounges got involved after a few happy minutes they pulled away before they ended up going all the way in the kitchen

" that was probably a smart move your just so addictive" George mumbled back in her ear when she turned back to the dough

" we can continue later just had to get that done" she replied

" what about this guy that's been on your mind mmh"

" I think he Should stop being so sexy before I jump his bones in his family's kitchen"

" sorry that's not possible"

" well then the moment these cookies are in the oven we'll go somewhere more private k"

" alright love"

Minutes later when the cookies where in the oven George and y/n where upstairs in George's shower together with a silencing spell on the room.

The relationship wasn't a secret for long not that they were trying because they didn't care.
Fred and Herminoe were spying on them like the good friends they are when they were together outside, and started yelling when George kissed her, Wich there yelling alerted everyone else to look out the window at the pair.