Tonks

In nymphodora tonks and many others opinion. There was no girl as eye catching as the gryfindor legacy.

Daughter of the head of gryfindor house, easily the most intelligent and beautiful out of everyone at hogwarts.

She and Charlie Weasley where as close as two 16 year olds can be. You would for sure think they were together if not for the fact Charlie was a sexual and y/n only went for females.

If anyone didn't know they were dated to ask of the two were dating because they had a hilarious way of saying no.

For example ( r- random, y- y/n, c- Charlie )

R- Weasley, Mcgonagall,
Y- what do you want
R- are you 2 together
C- we would if I was interested in well anyone
Y- and if he had tits
C- hey!

At this point the random would walk away and y/n and Charlie would fist bump when they turned around.

Though back to y/n and tonks. There together, very proudly, though tonks has a tendency to get pretty jealous when she catches strangers staring to long at what's hers. So she has decided to had a new Accessory to her precious lion every morning in a very visible spot so no one thinks that they can steal them from her.

Y/n however doesn't mind, at all. She likes receiving them, as well as using them to disgust her red headed friends.

Charlie and bill, Charlie in her year and bill 2 years older. He was currently on the back end of his final year and her, Charlie and tonks on the back of there 5th year.

Though after school the 4 would be all over the place. Y/n already had an offer to play professional quidditch. Tonks was going to be an auror, Charlie was going to Romania to study dragons and work with them. And bill was going to Egypt as a curse breaker for gringots.

Though y/n and tonks would do whatever it took to make it work between the two of them.
Y/n didn't really have a choice in the matter as proven by the conversation Charlie tonks and y/n had yesterday.

C- we all know I'm going to romania, y/n your playing quidditch for England professionally and tonks wants to be an auror. But y/n how and you and tonks going to make it work. You'll be out of the country a bunch for matches and tonks will be up to her ears in auror school

Y/n- 1 auror school really, and I don't really have a choice but to make it work with tonks because it's not like I can break up-

T- BREAK UP WITH ME Y/N AND ILL STAB YOU

Y/n- see.