Harry potter

No happy ending unfortunately

Why me and Harry have been friends for years I don't know. I'm Slytherin, he's Gryfindor . I'm the daughter of a known death eater, he's the chosen one.

I'm a well a bitch and he's the golden boy. Yet we were still best friends.

that was until this year when he suddenly turned to hating me. I don't know why he just treats me like a piece of shit he scraped of the bottom of his shoe then burned,

He turned all my other friends against me as well. The twins, Ginny, hermione and others who are so important to me.

I guess what hurts more then your best friend of six years betraying you is that your first love betrayed you.

I didn't realise till it was to late. That was why I refused to Join the newest recruitment of death eaters. Malfoy already succumbed to the cult and I was definitely not.

I hate bellatrix. Sure that's strong feeling to have about your dads cousins. Oh right I'm regulus black's daughter.

And like my farther I have a knack for really stupid though brilliant plans. Fake die in the death eaters plan and use that as a cover to take down the dark lord. Is it crazy, yes. Do I care, no.

I told bellatrix my plan beside the taking down Voldemort part and replace it with spying on the golden trio. She went for it, Brilliant.

Few days later we went to the burrow and I was to hide into the bushes then bellatrix would grab me threaten me then drop me into the burrow then light it on fire though before she does I escape. Simple really.

I had been sitting in the bushes forever when I heard bellatrix arrive. " ready to die y/n?" I nodded and she grabbed me.

I started to struggle against her and I was bought to infront of the burrow and sure enough people ran to the front.

" y/n!" Great got all my ex friends attention.
Harry looked freaking terrified. Guess he still cares about me but there's no backing away from my plan.

Soon it was time for my fake death and now I'm inside the house. " I thought you should know little black I know your true plan so that's why your death will make this even more sweet" ah fuck. I actually started fighting but nothing worked.

Then she's gone. No, no, no. Now I know what comes next. Scary blow up.

" this is a much less cool way to die" I whisper then....