George weasley pt2

( very light smut warning, also pretend grimauld place has a pool 😉

It was the summer before George's and y/n's 7th year. her parents let her stay at grimauld place for the summer as they were travelling and y/n wanted to be with her friends.

she had met everyone at the burrow to say she was spending the summer with them and George got very excited. So much he picked her up and ran around the backyard with her in his arms.

She forgave Herminoe and Ginny in March as she missed her best friends but she made sure they knew if they hurt her again that was the end.

After George put her down and they went back inside it was time to leave. y/n would share a room with Herminoe and Ginny while the twins were down the hall.

After a couple days when they were all settled in they got a heat wave in England meaning it was scorching. Thankfully for them grimauld place had a pool.

When they found this out they all ran upstairs to grab there swimsuits wich they all packed in case.

" y/n you ready holly hell"

Y/n was in the bathroom after changing into a  2 piece swimsuit with a black flowy too and high wasted whit shorts with palm trees on them

( photo at the top)

" woah you look amazing" Ginny said as she came out of the bathroom.

" I didn't go through rigorous summer body workouts for nothing now let's go before I burn to death"

All girls ran down stairs as the boys were already down there.

" oh mione do you have a hair tie and can you do my back"Y/n asked as they walked into the kitchen taking the sunscreen molly had offered

" yeah here and sure"
Y/n put her hair in a messy bun to keep it out of her face while Herminoe did her back and she did hers.

" right let's go before we die of heat exhaustion" Fred spoke from his spot at the table.

All kids ran outside and all the boys jumped into the pool with there sister and y/n and Herminoe wanted to go together.

" alright mione 3..2..1!"
Both girls ran and jumped Herminoe just jumped while y/n cannonballed cause why not,

Eventually the boys were on one side talking while the girls were in the other side talking to hermione while she tanned.

" ooh I have an idea Ginny truth or dare"
Hermione asked starting the game.

" uh truth"

before hermione could come up with a question y/n interjected

" do you like Luna as more then a friend"

" how'd you know"

" gin it's obvious now y/n truth or dare"
Hemrikne asked again and y/n considered it before choosing dare

" I dare you to kiss George"

" WHAT!"
She whisper yelled everyone was there and she thought she hid the feelings well.

" you know you want to and yes you have my permission to date now go" Ginny said pointing to her brother who was now coming out with food

Y/n swam under to the edge where George had just placed the food down.

" hey stranger" George said smiling when he saw her head come up from under the water.

" can you help me out" she asked and George stood up taking her hand bad move.

She had already placed her feet against the wall and pulled and as he wasn't expecting it she pulled him in and he fell in the pool.

" y/nnn not funny"

She took this as her chance she swam under and came up inches away from his face and wrapped her legs around his waist.

She moved the hair framing his face and lowered her lips onto his. He kissed back for a few seconds before pulling away and pushing her back in the water.

" hey rude"

" sorry princess also feel free to kiss me again"

He smiled dunking her under so he could get out without fear of retaliation.

Fred and Ron who had watched as well as Ginny and Herminoe because the went over stared at her as she swam back over to them.
" dare complete Ginny, also permission to date George"

" hell yes my ship has sailed and y/n watch out" but it was to late. George had snuck back into the pool swam behind y/n and picked her up before throwing her across the pool to the other side.

" go before she kills you"
Ginny said pushing her brother towards the end when're he had just thrown her.

" your a first rate jackass"

" yes I am and you are very cute when your mad"

He said moving the hair that was in front of her face before kissing her again. This time much more passionate and much longer.

They pulled apart only by molly calling them in for lunch.

" y/n stay for 2 secs"

She complied and stayed in the water

" would you do me the honour of being my girlfriend we wasted so much time being enemies and I don't want to waste a second more"

" of course George and I'm not going in without a kiss" George pecked her lips and helped her out of the water.

She had put a towel round her shoulders and when they got in they were all watching them

" anything you 2 want to share"
Ginny asked smirking.Turns out
all of them had eavesdropped.

Ahh I was a blushing mess after this chapter George is the loml and writing this was heaven. I also want this to happen to me irl so that was fun two
Drop requests 😘