Snippets of new books!

The one you like most will be the one first on publishing so comment on your favourites!

Fred Weasley- bird of prey

-" the riddle was easy and I bought those pretty charm necklaces from Luna as a bribe to tell me how to get to the dorm, how is she?" Fred explained. " you care?" Brea asked surprisingly. ( brea's the best friend )

-" look wood I know how much you care about her but so do I, I just want to see her" Fred pleaded desperately when wood stood in front of her door.

-" they'll love you Harley I promise baby, who wouldn't love you. And if I'm being honest with you, I don't care if they approve or not because I'm not letting you go without a fight"
Fred reassured me before he introduced me to the red heads standing down the aisle.

-" Fred Weasley however was going for a different reason again. He wanted to get to know Harley as a person, not her legacy, not her reputation, but her."

Fred Weasley- dead girl walking

-" just because we slept together once doesn't mean you need to act like you care Weasley" Lexa hissed, looking at the ginger in the mirror. " well tough luck, I'm here"

-" Alexia, your dad killed his uncle and Fred still loves you. If someone loved me that much I'd die a happy girl"

-" get this through your head Alexia. I don't care what my parents are going to say I love you and there reaction isn't going to change that"

-" the fact that he can be the most intolerable annoying piece of shit and I still secretly adore him is what I hate most about him"

-" UGH FRED WEASLEY IS THE WORST HUMAN BEING IN THIS PLANET!" Lexa ranted to Pansy who was flipping through a muggle magazine she stole from a first year.
" and just last night you were telling me how much you adore him" Pansy mumbled not wanting to bear the brunt of the fiery anger Lexa was bleeding.

George Weasley- my gaurdian puff

-" your such a hufflepuff Nat" George laughed when he saw Nat on his bed with her arms out
And open.

-" aww is my poor baby scared of storms" Nat laughed when she saw her boyfriend jump at the loud clap of thunder.

-" George Weasley you come here right now" the twins heard across the courtyard and when they snapped there heads they saw there hufflepuff stomping across the courtyard covered head to toe in glitter.

-" she did what, oh I'm going to cut off her fingers and Feed them to her!" I yelled when George told me what was bothering him. He also pushed his chair slightly back.

-" god you really are insane love" George laughed when he pulled his badger away from the fight she was winning.

George Weasley- Best friend or lover

-" baby dragon what are you worrying about, Alicia is nothing compared to you, I can tell mum prefers you and truthfully we all do" charlie muttered to the girl who was taking out her frustrations on a dough ball.

-" that's our song frisbee, I don't care if she lets me or not, we sing that song together or not at all " George said half frustrated but half desperate.

-" you'll find a girl who you love, I promise georgie" phoebe said before leaving the room to go downstairs. George's eyes followed her, "  I already have"

- " George, I love you but stop putting my makeup brushes in your ear!"

- " ah cyka!" I yelled when i barged my way into the gryfindor common room. " this can't be good" I heard Fred say from behind me.

Tom riddle- countdown

-" you have got to be kidding me" Scarlett muttered when she saw her boyfriend sitting in her bath tub.

-" you better get better at dancing because currently your like an out of water kelpie" Scarlett ordered when Tom stepped on her foot.

- " your dorm looks like a decorating catalogue"  Scarlett laughed and Tom looked highly offended. " I like my stuff organised, like how you obsess over your hair" Tom retorted.

- " stop making me like you!" Tom ordered when I almost made him laugh. " I'm sorry I can't help it" I remarked and he rolled his eyes.

- " you look awful" Tom said amused when he saw me hunched over on the floor. " oh really i had no idea fuck head"