Young remus

Snippet of my book thats set in the maruders era, it's in the works DONT worry. ❤️

Someone told the entire school Remus's secret.
He was fine because almost everyone important to him already knew aka the marauders, Lilly, Marlene and dorcas.

However he was terrified of one person's reaction. The most important person to him in the entire world. Genevieve potter, His best friend, his soulmate, the love of his life.

He had a feeling she knew already however it didn't stop him from fearing the worst, he still had no idea why she loved him back but he was sure this would make her leave him. Why would she choose to stay with him when she had boy after boy girl after girl pinning after her.

He had spent the whole day trying to talk to her but it was just never working people would always surround him with questions, he also didn't see her at meals because his friends didn't think him being in a setting that large was a good idea so they stole food from the kitchens and would eat in one of the many secret passageway's they knew existed. Remus would steal the map and just watch Genevieve go about her day in the castle.

Remus knew he would talk to her eventually he just didn't know how the conversation would end. He was conflicted on how he thought it would go, on one hand she always told him she loved him always and forever and always will, but on the other hand not many people want to be with a werewolf,

When it came time to go to dinner he pleaded his friends to go eat like normal people in the great hall, it took some convincing but they eventually agreed but swore anyone tried anything they would break there face

Remus got stares and whispers but his friends standing behind them with murderous looks in there faces made everyone mind there own business. Remus didn't focus on listening to his friends because his eyes were glued in those large double sores waiting for a brown ponytail to be spotted

When she finally entered the great hall for dinner she came in and took her normal seat next to remus, " I already knew dumb ass"  she said bluntly they went to eat. Remus didn't say anything just liked blankly at her.

" what?" She questioned the werewolf with a shocked expression, her mouth full of bread she just stuffed in there,  eventually she got it, swallowed her food and kissed his cheek making his face as red as his tie.

" if I was going to leave you because of what you are I wouldn't have agreed to go out with you" remus chocked on air.

" you knew before- how long have you actually known?" He questioned after he got his breath back.

" since I became an animagus so 4th year"
James just burst out laughing at Remus's shocked face.

" I was just seeing how long you guys thought I was the dumbest person earth, though thank god it's over you really are a bunch of thick heads"

Sirius flung gravy at her making her squeal and hide behind remus. " not a thick head just looking out for baby potter" he cooed.

" HE'S 2 MINUTES OLDER SHUT UP YOU INTOLERANT SHI-!" Remus put his hand over her mouth to stop her getting detention.