Tom riddle

Inspo; tik tok sound 😌

Tom and y/n have always been friends but y/n likes him and gets jealous when he dates another girl

Tw: murder blood

Tom had been looking all over the castle for his some would say girlfriend but Tom doesn't do girlfriends he does sex toys except when it comes to the girl he wants but he always Sykes himself out thinking she only sees him as a friend.

So he's been hanging out with the girl he's currently looking for, he was waiting for her for an hour outside and wanted someone to scream at so she would be the logical option beside from the 10 kids he bellited on the way to the common room.

Though when he got there it was empty beside from the girl he was looking for laying in the floor in a pool of her own blood, with a girl standing over her with a knife in her hand wich he could assume the blood belonged to the girl now dead on the floor.

" my insides are red and yours are too and the red on my face is matching you and goodness she's bleeding what a wonderful feeling my head is just reeling the red means I love you and as you can see"

She slowly turned around and dropped the knife, " there's a lot of blood, I think I'm going to go shower"

" y/n wait" she turned around and raised an eyebrow, " I'll dispose of the body but wait for the shower cause I'll join you"

She smiled as she normally did and retreated back to toms dorm.

16 years later,

" and that Mattheo is how I confessed your love for your father" y/n told her son who was now sitting at the bench while she cooked

" she really put stock in the words I'd kill for you"  Tom spoke stealing a carrot piece from the one she was cutting, even though she tried slapping his hand away.

" the fact you guys can tell that story then go to normal people is weird just- just weird"

Tom and y/n just smiled and the sound of someone being tortured  by one of toms followers came through the room