Fred weasley

Can be read as Draco malfoy continued or on it own

Y/n had just shut down Draco again for the 7th time that night. They had been at a slytherin party for a while now and she kept seeing a certain 6.3  ginegr twin looking at her. The only way she'd catch him looking is when she'd look at him.

Perhaps that's why her and her ex never worked out. She never truly loved him. That explains why she didn't smell him in the amortentia potion they made earlier that week. She only smelt baking , cinnamon and fireworks.

She looked up to for the first time that night not see Fred staring at her but talking to a gryfindor girl. For some reason she got a fire in her stomach telling her to get him away from her.

She came over to the girl and tapped her on the shoulder. " hey y/n what's up" Katie asked as she was the one Fred was talking to. " hey Katie, Angelina asked me to find you, the reason she's not here is she's got food poisoning and she asked me to get you"

" oh alright, I'll see you later Fred, thanks y/n"
I gave her the fakest sweetest smile I could and she left.

" stop fake smiling, and why'd you lie, Angelina is over there?"

" she was to drunk to notice"

" that doesn't answer why you lied"

" fine call it jealousy, your eyes weren't on me and now they are meaning I've done my job"

" hey y/n I have a weird question for you, what perfume do you use"

" it's across called cherry rose why"

" my Amortentia was cherries, roses and pine"

" well that's pretty much me, my dorm has a pine air freshener and it sort of stick-"

Fred had cut me off with a kiss. It continued for a good while until I pulled away. " and mine was cinnamon fireworks and baking aka you"
He smiled and pulled me back in by my waist.