A step in marley territory

"It's been so long." Sasha complained as she rolled her body around on the dock, not being able to find a comfortable position.

Connie did the same, but stayed more composed, only rocking his body back and forth instead of being like Sasha.

Jean leant against the rail of the boat, his hair blowing in the wind. You never realized how much Jeans hair has grown out.

Everyone's hair has grown out. Evens Connie's bald ass has some fuzz.

Mikasa cut her hair shorter, and you thought it looked good on her.

Eren faced the sea on the opposite end of the boat, staring blankly into the distance. You knew he was paranoid.

Mikasa sat next to you, looking at Eren cautiously. She was worried about him.

You all were.

"(Y/n), come here." Eren called as your head popped up after hearing your name being called by the boy.

"Before we got on the boat, we passed through a desert." He said as you nodded, remembering passing through a long endless sand path before arriving at a slightly smaller wall, going around it and finding the ocean.

"On top of that little wall... that's where the men injected people the needle. They kicked them off the wall after injecting them, and they turned into titans mid fall." He said as you looked at him.

He did explain to you all about his dream and what had happened to his dad, but that wall that you just passed? You didn't even think about anything like that while passing it, but now that eren told you, it makes you quite sick to think about the fact that you were there.

"(Y/n), I left something out of my dream." Eren said with his head hanging low as you turned to see if the others were listening in.

"Tell me." You said with determination as the boy began to grit his teeth.

"My dad ate another man." He said silently as you covered your mouth out of intinction.

"The man he ate held the titan that I currently carry." He said as he looked at the ground, away from you.

And with that, there could only be one conclusion. If Eren's dad had to eat a man with the attack titan to gain the power, then Eren had to eat the previous titan holder... his dad.

You didn't want to tell Eren. You weren't sure if he knew, and you thought it'd be better to keep your mouth shut for now.

The last thing you wanted was to get sea sick from thinking about the fact that this was turning into canabilism. At first, it was titan eating human, human killing titan.

But now it's just human killing human and human eating human. Why did this start?

"Eren... I- I think we should put our dreams behind us right now and focus on getting to Marley, and staying undercover." You said as he nodded, understanding why you don't want him to worry.

"LAND!" Sasha screamed as she ran next to you and Eren, basically pushing you out of the way as you continued to hold onto the rail despite her nearly knocking you over.

You looked in the direction she was pointing as you had to squint real hard to see.

"That must be Marley." You said quietly as Levi hushed Sasha quickly.

"Everyone, change into these clothes." Levi said as he threw a bunch of black coats and plain clothing you'd never wear.

"These people can't be suspicious. And we're like a walking target if we stay in our uniforms." Levi said as you nodded, grabbing onto a skirt, the only thing you'd be able to wear pants wise without looking stupid with a missing leg.

The others did the same, putting on clothing that made them look almost unrecognizable. Jean wore a hat, and Sasha did as well.

Everyone silenced as you approached the dock, your heart racing, knowing you were on unknown territory.

Levi handed you a black crutch, one the scouts back at home created with wood and paint. It was sturdy and perfect for your arm height.

You used it to get off of the boat and onto the deck. The others followed as Hanji parked the boat.

You walked up stairs as you looked overhead. The whole city was right there.

Unlike the walls, which were in the middle of nowhere, this place was very open, and close to the ocean.

Levi had told the group to be quiet before hand, and to blend in. He also told you you'd find a place to sleep, wether it was on the boat, or under a bridge.

As you thought about what exactly you were trying to accomplish while you were here, you looked around your surroundings, noticing how many people, especially children were running around joyfully, carrying sweets and toys.

.... These are your enemies.

"Don't get fooled." Mikasa whispered into your ear as she placed a hand on your shoulder, you turning to her before nodding.

As normal as these people looked, they are the ones that are terrorizing your home.

You passed by them, hearing over their conversations as you did. Nothing out of the ordinary.

"Excuse me, could we get a map?" Levi questioned a man as the man unsuspectingly handed him the map of the area.

You looked over Levi's shoulders, making sure he wasn't able to notice you hover over him.

The thing that stood out to you the most was a square like building in the middle of the map that was labeled "warriors of Marley".

Was that a similar type idea to scout bases? Or maybe it was for the king here? You had no idea, but the name stuck in your head.

You didn't know where you were going, but one thing was for sure. You had to take a shit.

A bathroom sounds real good right now.

"Sir are there any bathrooms on the map?" You questioned as he turned to you.

"We just got here. Are you serious?" He questioned as your face turned red in embarrassment.

"Yeah." You said as everyone looked at you.

"I'll go with he-" Mikasa started as you placed your hand on your shoulder.

"I'm going to the bathroom myself." You smiled at the group as Mikasa looked at you with worry.

"It's right over here." Levi pointed to the map as you realized you had passed it without even noticing.

"Alright. Can you guys wait around here? I'll be right back." You said as they nodded, Sasha running towards the nearby bench to claim it.