Planning

"She hung up on me." Mikasa said softly in sadness as she pulled the phone away from her ear.

"Ouch." A boy said from the entrance of the room, it was Jean.

"Why are you eavesdropping?" Mikasa asked as she put the phone back into its place holder.

"Well I was passing by, and happened to hear (y/n)'s name so... yknow." He said awkwardly as Mikasa gave him a frown.

"You still like her, don't you?" She asked as Jean looked at her as he grit his teeth.

"Why is that any of your business? Don't you got Eren to worry about?" He commented as Mikasa looked at the boy in disbelief.

"Woah- relax- I..." Jean said at Mikasa who was clearly giving him a death glare.

"This has nothing to do with Eren." Mikasa said firmly as Jean wasn't the type to give up and just leave. Of course, that wouldn't help the situation.

"You're always around him. You give him all your attention. Yet you're fixated on her. Keep Eren your priority." Jean spluttered as he was clearly jealous.

"Eren isn't my god damn child. And if you're this mad about me calling (y/n), why don't you call her yourself?" Mikasa said as she pointed her finger towards the phone.

"We only have one phone call a week. And I use mine to talk to my mom." He said before looking towards the phone.

"And whose fault is that?" Mikasa said as she walked up to Jean, instantly pushing him out of the way to get passed him and back to her room.

"Ah~ shit." Jean muttered as he rubbed the back of his neck before going back to his room as well.

~

"Sasha pack your shit." Mikasa said as she began stuffing her things into a bag, Sasha looking at her suspiciously from across the room.

"What?" She asked as mikasa continued to shove her things in the bag.

"We're going to the military police base." She said as Sasha's eyes widened at the girls idea.

"No way! We can't leave the scouts. Levi will kick our asses!" Sasha complained as Mikasa sighed.

"I snuck out once before. We can do it again." She said as Sasha clutched her jaw closed, causing her teeth to almost make a nail scratching on chalkboard sound.

"Ow" she said as she opened her mouth in pain at the action she'd just done.

"That's a yes?" Mikasa asked.

"Perfect" mikasa continued as Sasha didn't even reply,